7

I wake up from the sound of 'Fire' blasting through the room.

Jin quickly turns off the alarm, that woke us all up.

I try to sit up, only to realise a pair of warm arms are wrapped around my side. I realise what happened the night before and blush, knowing these are Hoseok's arms.

I turn around and Hoseok quickly moves his arms away. He must've just noticed he was back-hugging me this entire time.

"Oh, uh...y/n. Sorry, haha ^^"" He awkwardly chuckles while sitting up.

I look him in the face, seeing his cheeks turn pink.

I look down a little to see his toned chest. Damn. Wait, whAT? HE WASN'T WEARING A SHIRT?!

He gets up to escape the awkward situation, but catches me staring at his body.

"S-sorry" I stutter out.

"N-no, I'm sorry. I usually sleep without a shirt, but I should've worn one this time!" He apologizes, blushing even more. He quickly searches the floor for his shirt and throws it on just as quick.

While he was doing that I stood up.
I realized Jimin got up too, but he was standing way closer than I would've imagined. He got even closer, stopping in front of me.

He gives me an evil smirk and walks behind me to wrap both his arms around my waist, pulling me into a back hug.

He puts his mouth close to my ear, tickling it with his breath. "It's not fair that only Hoseok can back hug you, so I'm doing it now." he proudly states.

I blush madly as I can feel his abs press against my back.

Jin, who also finally got up yanks Jimin away by his arm and breaks the embrace. My back is now covered by goosebumps, where his warm body was before.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Park Jimin?" Jin scolds his dongsaeng.

Jimin looks down on the floor, pouting. "I got jealous..." he mumbles.

"J-jealous?" I stutter in disbelief.

He looks up upon hearing my voice.
"You're so cute y/n" He smiles at me, his eyes turning into crescents.

Now I'm the one to look at the floor.

Jin walks over to me and I flinch slightly when he touches my shoulder.

"I'll protect you from these crazy boys." He smiles at me and chuckles.

Jin and I leave the room to wake up the others.

3rd person pov

"What the fuck do you think you were doing Jimin?" Hoseok asks the smaller boy.

"I could be asking you the same!" Jimin cockily states.

"I told you it was by accident aish" Hoseok says and leaves the room.

"Well, that was an accident too" Jimin quietly mocks him, just loud enough for the elder to hear. But Hoseok decides to let it slip. He wants to convince you he's better.

y/n's pov

"Hey, wake up sleepy heads!" I say while shaking Tae and Jungkook.

"You have to get u-" suddenly I was cut off by a hand grabbing onto my arm and pulling me down.

I fall onto Tae and he wraps his arms around me.

"YAH!" I lightly hit him and try to wiggle my way out, but his grip is too strong.

"I don't want to get up" He says in his deep and husky morning voice.

I blush realizing I'm on top of him and his voice is really sexy.

"JUNGKOOK! Please help me~" I shake his arm.

Jungkook jumps up and yells "SANDWICH" before jumping on top of me, making Taehyung grunt.

He's heavier than I thought, but it's worse for Tae, since he has the weight of two in top of him. But tbh it's his fault.

Still struggling to free myself, I hear Jimin running into the room, yelling too and climbing onto the mountain of maknaes with me in between.

"Yah guys, you're killing y/n!" Hoseok yells at them and runs over, throwing Jimin and Jungkook off me and Taehyung.

They both hit the floor with a thump.
"Yah hyung! That hurt!" Jungkook complains.
Hoseok shoots Jimin a glare before answering Jungkook. "And you weren't hurting y/n? Pabo!"

"...you're right, sorry hyung" Jimin answers, head down not wanting to look at the scolding hyung.

"What about me?" Taehyung pouts, sounding slightly out of breath.

"Yah, you're a guy! Man up!" Hoseok teases him.

"y-y/n" I hear Tae say quietly.

"H-huh? Oh s-sorry Tae!" I realise I'm still laying on top of him and quickly get up.

Tae pulls up the blanket above his waist. But, I could already take a glance as to why he did that and I quickly look away, embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo guys🖑
I still have no idea what to write here, but thanks for reading.

I've actually thought about a second story, but I think I'll wait a little until I publish it. It'll be called 'Insanity' or something like that and will also be BTSxReader.

Anyways, if you'd like to read that, don't hesitate to follow :p And leave a like ~Author