18

Breakfast went normal and no one seemed suspicious of what might've happened between Yoongi and me or worse, Hoseok and me.

I wonder if they tell each other about this.

"Oh, y/n, where did you actually sleep? I am so sorry that we forgot about that!" Jimin says, a clearly apologetic expression on his face.

"I slept with Hobi." I answer.

"Oh, so you slept with Hobi?" Namjoon repeats in a suggestive tone, wiggling his eyebrows.

Hoseok and I blush, because it's true.

I see Jimin furrowing his eyebrows. His demeanour changing into a rather angry one.

"I-in his bed." I stutter out flustered.

"Again? Why always him?" Jimin asks annoyed.

"You forgot about her! Was she supposed to sleep on the couch? Hoseok defends himself.

Jimin looks down in shame.

"It's okay Jimin." I smile at him, not knowing what else to do.

.

"So how about we do something today?" Taehyung suggests.

"I'd love to. How about a movie? What's playing in the cinema?" I answer.

"We don't go to the cinema. Too many possible fans. We usually watch movies on our TV together." Tae informs me.

I let out an 'Oh'.

"I mean, if you really want to, we can go!" He smiles at me.

"No, it's okay. It sounds cozy." I smile back and his eyes light up.

"Let's tell the others!" He says in a sudden rush of excitement.

"We can do that at lunch." I chuckle at his cuteness.

I wouldn't want to bash into every. single. room again.

"Oh, okay, sure." He agrees, giving me a slight pout.

"So, do you wanna hang out in my room?" He says after a few seconds of silence, smiling at me cutely.

"Sure, why not." I answer, getting up from the kitchen table. So does he.

I follow him into his room, which is, might I add, a mess.

Upon entering he turns to me, giving me an apologetic look.

"Do you wanna play games?" He asks walking towards his PC.

"I can download some multiplayers." He adds.

"No, it's alright, I'll just watch you." I answer happily.

"Okay then." He shows his boxy smile and sits down in his chair.

"You can sit on my bed if you want." Tae says after a while of me kneeling next to him.

"But it's too far away, I wouldn't see anything." I complain, already up on my feet.

Although he was playing some kind of shooter, which was pretty repetitive, I still wanted to watch him play.

"Wait." He says after some time of thinking.

He pauses the game and takes off his headset, placing it on his desk.

He scoots back on his chair and pats the space is front of him.

I look at him confused. He wants me to sit on his lap?

He looks at me innocently, his saturated lips forming a little pout at my hesitancy.

I slowly move towards him and his expression changes intro a grin.

He grabs both my arms, turns me around and pushes me down on his lap, making me gasp.

He scoots the chair back towards the table and puts on his headset again.

While playing he leans his head on my shoulder in an attempt to look past me.

This uninevitably influences his ability to play, but he still manages to not lose.

But I couldn't focus on him playing anyway.

After a few games I hear the door open.

Taehyung didn't budge, since he probably didn't hear it through his headset.

"Lunch is re-" Jimin yells into the room, only to stop mid-sentence as he spots me sitting on Taehyung's lap.

At this point Tae finally heard Jimin and took off his headset. "Huh?"

"Lunch is ready." He repeats through gritted teeth. He looks angry.

"We'll be there." Tae answers calmly.

I couldn't move the entire time, I didn't know what to do.

Jimin closes the door and I was about to get up, but I feel Tae's arms wrap around my waist, holding me tight.

"I think we should go." I say.

I try to wiggle myself out of his grip, but he's too strong.

Then I suddenly hear a groan.

"Don't move." He moans into my ear. "So much." He continues.

I quickly stop, realizing what had just happened.

Is this the second time I gave him a boner? Fuck.

"Tae, Jimin and the others are probably waiting." I whine, desperately trying to free myself from his grip until he let's go.

"Okay, go to Jimin, he seemed pretty angry." He laughs and I get up and walk out the door without looking back. I'm blushing madly again.

I walk down the hallway and stop in front of the white kitchen door.

Reluctantly I open it and see Jin, Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook sitting at the table talking away.

Well, not exactly. Jimin wasn't talking, he was keeping quiet with his head leaning on his arm.

Having walked up to them without being noticed I touch Jimin's arm to get his attention.

"Jimin?" He turns towards me. "Are you mad?" I ask.

He looks down and then back at me.

"Why are you mad? Is it because of me?"

"It's because you do this stuff with the others." He scowls.

"Stuff?" I repeat.

"What you were doing with Taehyung just now." He frowns, clearly upset.

"Oh, I'm sorry you had to see that. He basically forced me." I say, hiding my embarrassment in awkward laughter.

That didn't seem to make anything better, judging by the resisting scowl on his face.

"Can I make it up to you somehow?" I ask after a while of thinking.

His face lights up.

"I can hang out with you after lunch." I smile, happy by the positive response and he smiles back, nodding.

I just want them to be happy.

Turning to look around I see Taehyung entering the room. He spots me and grins, then takes a seat next to me.

Shortly after Yoongi and Hoseok arrive and we could start lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter :D
hope you enjoyed x
~Author