Chapter 1

You guys are used to reading stories in the first chapter, and the first scene is waking up, right? Well, of course, that's what I am doing right now—waking myself up for fucking early in the morning. It's freaking 8 in the morning, and classes will start at 8:30.

I stood up from my bed, stretching my arms as I stared at the painting in front of me, which was hanging on the wall. It's an abstract of simply forming a woman if you study the art.
I did my daily routine as I went downstairs, directing myself into the kitchen. On the fridge, I found a sticky note saying...

'Dear, I'm sorry. I was called in for an emergency. I'll see you tonight, okay? '

Oh yeah, my mom is a surgeon; that's why she's always busy and out of the house. She's approaching her 40s, but she still looks young according to her friends. Yeah, I do agree... Maybe? She's my mother, and she always makes me say that she looks young, and I got my genes from her. Well, I won't argue; I wouldn't want to get any from my dad.

I open the fridge and take out the cereal and milk. I don't get to eat a nice breakfast 'cause my mom is out so early in the morning. I can't cook, not even a simple fried dish—god help me.

Enough for breakfast. I went to see my baby. There looking good, oh my... Hot! There it is, my BMW i8. It was a gift from my mom when I turned 18. This is my baby!

I drove into our school, going to the parking lot to park, of course. Time check: 8:25 a.m. I'm not like other girls who prepare themselves too long; I can prepare myself, 15 minutes the fastest.

I started walking down the hall; it seems like they started their classes already, but there are still 2 minutes before the bell rings. While walking, I watched the other classes in the classrooms I passed by. It's pretty boring, actually.

WHAT THE!!!!!

I watch the person in front of me pick up her books on the floor while I remain standing, fuming at her stupidity. She is really stupid.

"Aren't you going to help me, Miss?" she looked up, asking. Fvck! I can see her cleavage up here! I smirk.

I bent down on my knees as I leaned over close to her face before whispering to her ears.

"You look good on my sheets." I got up after collecting some of her things, handing it to her and intentionally brushing my fingers against hers. I waved at her.

"See you later" I mouthed and turned my back to walk towards my classroom.

Upon reaching, I see that everyone is doing their own business. Good. I don't want them to even glance at me. I find my way to the very back of the room. This is always a suffocation room for me; I'm so fvcking bored seeing their fvcking fake faces.

"Derren." a girl came to me sitting on my lap. She was wearing a very short black skirt, which showed her red underwear, pretty slutty you may say.

She began thrusting herself slowly as she closed her eyes, feeling arouse. I grope her normal-size tits, which is already enough for me to grope on. Fvck, she's on it. I let her go on with her business while I settled my hands on her ass.

"Hmm~" she moaned very loudly. Loud enough to get the attention of the class. 'Oooooohhhss' was heard from them, followed by a quite stern voice that I had never heard before.

"This is not a place for that, Miss...?" I gazed at the person in front. Fvck, she was the hot chick from the hallway earlier! The cleavage girl! I didn't know she was a teacher! She is?! Or a new classmate?

"Armstrong." I answered, looking straight in her eyes. They were brown and clear. I think I got lost for a moment there. She has this beautiful brown hair, straight but curled at the bottom, fair skin, a pointed nose, and, ugh, those lips! Sexy! Her body is just too good to not get lost at. Also, I think she is the same height as me!

"Miss Armstrong? Did you not hear me?"

Fvck! What did she say?

She must have seen my expression, saying I hadn't heard what she had said.

"Miss Armstrong, I don't want to see you ever again doing that in my class, especially you, Miss Collins."-She turned her gaze from me to the one who sat on my lap doing a naughty thing.

I just shrugged and did not say anything more. I don't want to argue, plus she looks so hot being stern like that.

"So I am Miss Sarocha, your general bio teacher for the whole year. Mrs. German has been transferred to our sister school, so I was the one to fill her place." She introduced herself, and a smile is plastered on her face.

She looks so damn cute. Why? And oh! Yas! Mrs. German was our Gen Bio teacher, she's old and boring.

I'm not really into studying, but not to brag, I have the highest marks in sciences so far. I love doing sex, yes, but that doesn't justify anything about me or my education.

Fvck, her ass is distracting me! What the! Why does she have to wear a pencil skirt that shows her curves and huge ass? I couldn't even erase her cleavage from my mind!

I shake my head to erase the thought, but then I see her looking at me. Don't tell me she caught me staring at her body! Her ass?!

I gulped. Fvck, what's happening to me?! I think I'm going to pee!