Chapter 5

Derren's POV

I woke up a little bit dizzy.

WTH happened.

I scan my room.

Memories from last night came flashing into my mind. She was here. Ms. Sarocha was here last night. And I was in the living room back then; did she carry me here?

I quickly ran down the stairs to look for her, but I found no one. Was that just my dream?

Of course yes. Why would she come here in the first place? She hates me.

"Honey, you're awake now."

Fck!

"Mom! You scared the sht out of me!"

Mom probably escorted me to my room yesterday night.

"Your words, Derren Luna Armstrong!" My mom glared at me.

Ugh! Chills! Why does she have to call me by my complete name?

"Alright, mom, chill! It just slipped from my tongue."

I raise my two hands before giving her a morning kiss before going back upstairs to get ready for school.

"Mom, gotta go. Will you be home for dinner?" I waited at the door for her answer.

"No, honey, I'm on night shift today. I have to visit Mama first at their house. I hope you can go with me, but you have your class," she said as she's busy cooking in the kitchen.

She's probably going to bring those to Mama's house. Mama is my mom's mother; I call them Mama and Papa too, like how my mom calls them.

"Alright mom, I gotta go!" I shouted on my way to the garage, and I heard her say,'stay away from trouble! '

Oh, mom, too late. I was known as a troublemaker.

.
.

I reached our school, and I found myself a bit early today. I walked down the hallway, and I heard those boys whistling. I rolled my eyes.

THIRD PERSON POV
"Mama! I'm home!" a lady in her early 40's called. Just by then, a woman in her early 60's came to hug her daughter.

"You're here! What about the kid, Luna?" asked the woman, looking at the door, hoping it would bring her granddaughter.

"Mama, she has her classes probably on going right now. Don't worry, we'll come visit when she's free, okay?"

"Fine. By then, I want you guys to meet my friend who'll be home on my birthday; that's a few days to go."

"Whatever you wish, mama. Where's papa?" The mother and daughter talk more about the friend of her mother who will be home from Australia.

Derren's POV

4:00 pm: I am here, sitting again in her class, and I find myself very sleepy again.

I'm used to getting sleep in the morning and afternoon back in the summer, so it is hard to control this sleepiness now.

By the way, I've decided already that I'm going to take her to bed. I don't care if she's a teacher or not; what I am sure of is that she is great in bed, How can she be so beautiful just by wearing that outfit? Teacher with that outfit! Everyone will mistake her for a student if they don't know her.

I wish she's just a student. Life is easier that way.

"Excuse me, Ms. Sarocha!" I raise my right hand, getting her attention.

"Yes, Derren?" she called.

It's her first time calling me by my first name. Just wow.

I wink at her and grin.

"Derren, huh? That's my first name, Ms. Sarocha" I teased.

Since the first day, she has never called me by my first name, so hearing it roll from her tongue brings a new sensation to my being.

"Okay, Ms. Armstrong, how can I help you?" I smirk again.

I'm loving this.

"Can I go to the restroom?"

"And for what?" she asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Hmm, I might go to the restroom and eat there while sitting at the toilet bowl, right?" I sarcastically answered, causing the class to burst into laughter.

"Of course I would pee or poo or get a retouch, Ms. Sarocha." I added before going out, not waiting for her response.

When I reached the restroom, I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection.

After a few minutes of not doing anything, I wash my sleepiness away. However, the drowsiness beats me. I sat on the counter, and by the time I was fully conscious, it was already 5 p.m., and Ms. Sarocha had probably dismissed the class already.

I went out of the restroom and walked towards her class to get my bag pack, and when I reached the classroom, no one was there except her, who was packing her things.

I didn't say anything and just walked towards where my bag was and picked it up before walking back towards the door.

"Ms. Armstrong" that familiar voice that stopped me from my tracks right away.

"What?" I look back at her; she is ready to go home already.

"I hope you'd stop embarrassing me, Ms. Armstrong."

"Only if you'd stop making something that can put you to embarrassment, Ms. Sarocha" I replied with no emotions. People like that are weird and annoying, and teachers make me sick.

"All I want you to do is answer me nicely, rightly, and with manners. What you did earlier was exactly the opposite of it." Her brows furrowed.

"Ms. Sarocha, you must know what business I will have in the restroom; that's common sense."

"Okay, fine. Then I want you to stop making trouble and have manners; that is just right for students." Her tone is not changing. It is still strict as a teacher should be.

"I-" I took a step forward to say something to her, but she took a step backward.

That hurts me. What? Does she think I will hurt her? Or try something inappropriate? Right, Derren. Why wouldn't she think of that after what you've done to her?

"I'm going," was the last thing I said before storming out to the parking lot.

Miss Sarocha's POV

After she ran away, I decided to go home. It's been a long day, and this is not what I've expected my day to go, at least not with Ms. Armstrong's part.

For the restroom part, of course Estelle, what else would a human do in a restroom, you stupid teacher?

Argh! That kid is messing up my peaceful life; she gives me wrinkles and fastens my aging! God! Take me away from her, please!

-ding-

[I will make you mine. Just wait.
P.S. You can call me Derren ^_O
-Derren Luna Armstrong]

Where did she get my phone number?!