Chapter 2

After getting caught, my eyes never lingered on her body again. I was like crazy, looking to either my right or left side and never in front. It was hard! But I'm never going to let her catch me staring again. This teacher is surely hot, wanting me to fvck her a day straight until she can't walk anymore and until she'll get a sore throat screaming my name. That would be nice.

She is explaining the topic that was already discussed back in junior high; maybe she's just taking a recap.

I waited until the bell rang. Students rushed out of the room for the second period. I will have my pre-calculus, and... I'm going to meet her again for physics and research. Goodness, this is what you call victory.

Okay, I only have those subjects in total; I will only leave her for 1 subject per day, and the whole day will be spent in her class! You got this, Derren!

"Ms. Armstrong, can you stay for a minute?" I was awakened from my thoughts when I heard her voice. god, it soothes me.

"Y-yeah, sure." Why do I have to stutter? It's not appealing, Derren!

"So it was not nice for a first encounter, isn't it?" She crosses her arms over her chest. Oh right! That cleavage incident and the make out at her class.

I shrugged.

"Ms. Armstrong, I hope you won't do that again in my class. It's not quite nice to see those things, especially since you are in school. I'm also going to forget about what you told me in the hallway earlier, but please, don't cross a line like that ever again. Now that you know that I am your teacher, you must respect me." This woman just got sexier to me. I never tried with a teacher before; I guess I have to, this year.

"I heard a lot about you, so I know, and I'm telling you this now; Don't cause any trouble if you're in my class."

Okay, you are all the same. You heard a lot about me. Let's see.

"I guess I have to live up to my reputation, Miss." I smirk.

I went to my second class, pre-calculus. The teacher stinks! She is a boring person. I never listened to her class; I learned it by myself, and I already learned the lesson for the whole year. She is shitting herself in the class. She stutters like a trainee about the fact that she's been teaching here for two years. What a shame.

I would rather sleep than listen to her bubbling. I lay my head on my desk, closing my eyes. No, I'm not sleeping; I can't sleep even if I try to. I'm getting a lot of insomnia.

I waited for the bell to ring and went straight to the cafeteria. I looked for my usual table, and I saw Iris there, sitting with Nolan; they are my so-called friends.

I sat in front of them. They have already ordered for me, because whoever reaches the canteen first shall orders for us all.

"How's your first day, Derren?"Iris squealed, making me furrow my brows. She surely is loud.

"I have a freaking hot teacher," I stated naturally, and I continued eating my food. Ugh! Why does this taste good? I'm craving more.

"New teacher?" asked Nolan as he placed a part of his lunch on my plate. I winked at him, saying thanks.

"Yes and she's fvcking hot, like really hot." I ate and ate more. I'm starving.

"New target?" asks Iris again, and I quickly raise my two eyebrows without looking at her but instead at my food.

We continue eating and talking. Iris is my cousin, and Nolan is a friend of ours whom we met back in elementary school.

"You know, Derren, Nolan hit on two girls earlier—a blonde on the first period and a black-haired girl on the second. It's just disgusting." She and Nolan are classmates in the first and second periods. I looked at her face, showing disgust.

"Why not? They came; I just don't want to be rude." Nolan shrugged, having a brother fist with me.

"Derren, you better stop and don't do things like him! I swear you had enough of breaking hearts!" She pointed her finger at me.

"That would never happen, my precious cousin. I get to taste many puss¥," I state and laugh with Nolan. He is my best buddy for this kind of thing.

"You guys are disgusting." She slaps both of us in the arm, which is a bit hurtful when she does.

While talking, I saw her enter the cafeteria. Why does she need to be sexy just by walking? Oh, that swaying ass!

"Derren! You are drooling!" Iris teases me.

"Oh, poor Derren, so that's the teacher, huh?" I saw him staring at her too.

"So after you, can I try her too?" he asked, laughing. I glared at him.

"Don't you fvcking dare!" I yell, causing some of the students to look at us, but not all of them, just some who are near our table.

"Feisty," Nolan laughed. I just glared at him.

Why am I even overreacting? So what if he tries it with her? I don't fvcking care.

I've waited until the bell rings again for the first period of the afternoon. I went straight to the class with the students rushing and running for their lives; their teacher must be strict. Well, if that's me, I won't even fvcking care. But they are not me, so I don't care either.

She's my teacher again. My heart started pounding crazily. Am I sick? Oh no, I ate a lot earlier; this must be the effect. Did I eat too much? Is this indigestion? Heart pounding crazily? Yeah, it must be indigestion.

"Ms. Armstrong, aren't you coming in?" I heard a voice speak and that made me jump. Fck, It's her!

"Are you alright? It seems like I scared you," she chuckled, smiling.

Oh God! She smiled! At me! She really is gorgeous! What?! Erase! No Derren! She isn't! Her mouth is just big!

"You startled me." I coldly look at her before entering her room.

Okay, a few more hours to stop myself from staring since my subjects are almost science and she's my only teacher for all those science subjects!

Right now, she's gonna make us watch a 30 minute video lecture of a famous physics professor. All black curtain windows are closed to dim the room. Only the video in the big screen is giving light to this room.

Meanwhile, I couldn't stop myself from staring anymore! Her ass! Her breast! I can't help! I'm getting horny. She turns me on; I don't want to masturbate! I'm not the type of person to masturbate when I can always find girls anywhere!

As if someone noticed my agony, the girl sitting next to me adjusted her seat nearer to mine. Nobody noticed. She was wearing a skirt that stopped mid-thigh.

I don't even know this girl, but maybe she knew I had a reputation to fool around because she suddenly grabbed my hand and directed it inside her skirt.

I gulped hard and tried to look around to see if someone noticed what's happening here, but as we are situated at the very back of the room, everyone was clueless and was paying attention to the video playing.

So what I did was push her underwear aside with my fingers, and this girl's impatience pushed my finger into her hole. She shudders at the action, and I watch her close her eyes and control her moans.

"Stop that." That voice again.

That voice sent shivers down my spine and immediately made me retract my fingers. The other girl cleared her throat and fixed her skirt. She moved her seat back to its original position as if nothing had happened.

I grabbed some wet wipes from my bag and cleaned my now-wet fingers.

"I'll see you both after class," Miss Sarocha said, but only two of us can hear.