cups // klance

I deadpanned at the cupboard that held hostage some thing I needed. Cups. But of course, it was too high up. I looked around the counter below it and nodded, already having a plan in mind.

I placed my knee on top of the counter before counting to three, then jumping up and placing the other knee there as well. My knees shook as I slowly pulled the rest of me up. You can do this, Keith. You're a strong independent woman and don't need no mans!

Suddenly two arms wrapped around my body and plucked me from the counter. I gasped in surprise and once I was safely on the ground I turned around to be met with my boyfriends chest.

Once an arm came down, Lance backed away from me and I pouted. I totally could have gotten that if it weren't for him. I am fully capable myself! Lance leans forward before pressing his lips to my nose.

My face heated up and I wanted more but all Lance did was back up, smile at me, and handed me the cup before walking away.

[Keith.exe has stopped working]

Once I got over the initial shock I placed the cup down harshly, but not harshly enough to break it, and stormed towards our room. Once I opened the door I saw Lance sitting against the headrest of bed with his eyes closed.

I slowly walked over before crawling onto his lap, my legs on either side of his waist. "Why hello, Keithy~" Lance purred. I placed my forhead onto his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Why are you such a good boyfriend?" I whined. Lance wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, humming in agreement. I unconsciously smiled at the comforting warmth Lance brought with him wherever he went.

Lance kissed the top of my head before replying, "because I love you and would do anything to make you happy." My heart swelled and I smiled giddily. "I love you too." I whispered.

I wanted to go for more "domestic" klance???