Silent (Part 2)

Edd's P.O.V

"Tord . . . ."

     I stood there staring at Tord in amazement, his eye was sky blue and his eye socket was glowing gold. I grabbed Tord by his shoulders but he pushed me away and then he covered his face. I grabbed onto him tighter and when he tried to push me away it didn't work. I looked into his eye and brought my face closer to his. I put my hands on either side of his face and brought his face closer to mine. I looked at him for a while and stared into his eyes. Tord seemed to calm down and his eye filled up with tears.

"Tord . . . . what's wrong?" I tried to sound as concerned as I could.

     Tord tried to get out of my grip and get the paper and pencil but I didn't let him. "Tord, what's wrong?" He kept looking back at the couch where the paper was but I turned his head to face me. I looked him in the eye again and waited for an answer. He stayed silent and tried to look down, I held on to his face so he couldn't look down.

"Tord, tell me." I leaned in and placed my forehead on his. He didn't do anything about it. I looked up at him and smiled, I wanted to show that everything was ok. I knew it wouldn't work but it's worth a try. I smiled and felt something trail down my cheek. Tord was not the only one crying, I was crying too. I tried to pretend that I wasn't but it didnt work so I made my smile bigger. 

     Tord noticed this and showed a small smile, the tears in his eyes were going away and soon it was just me crying. Tord patted my head and tried to walk over to the couch to get the paper. I held on to the front of his hoodie and buried my face into it. Tord just stood there doing nothing, cause that's all that he could do.

     I wiped away my tears and smiled at Tord again. I placed my forehead on Tord's forehead again and looked into his eyes they were changing back to normal. His eye socket became pitch black again, his blue iris became . . . . green?! His eye was supposed to be red but it turned green.

"Uh, Tord your eye . . . . is it supposed to be green?" I looked up at Tord and waited for an answer. He shrugged his shoulders and looked down. I grabbed onto the sides of his face again and looked at him in the eye. "Tord . . . . answer me . . . please." ". . . . . " "Tord . . . . please!" Tears filled my eyes again.

"Tord please answer me. . . . I want an answer!" " . . . . " "Never mind!" " . . . . . . sorry." "Wait, what!" I looked at Tord in surprise, he talked! He actually talked! "Tord, you talked!" He nodded his head and tried to show a small smile. "I forgive you!" I hugged him and he actually hugged back. "Tord, tell me you love me!"

" . . . . . . . Edd . . . . . I . . . . . . I am . . . . . sorry." "Tord . . . I said I forgive you already." "I'm . . . . sorry." Tord covered his stomach as if he was in pain, then he made a face as if he was in pain. Then out of nowhere he coughed out blood. Tears filled his eyes and landed on the floor.

"I'm . . . . . sorry . . . . . I'm . . . . . sorry . . . . . I . . . . I'm . . . s~ sorry."

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ . . . ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!