ł'₥ ₮ⱧɆ Ø₦Ɇ ł₦ ₵Ø₦₮ⱤØⱠ ₦Ø₩

😔Tord's P.O.V 😶

     I felt as if I was dying again, every part in my body was slowly breaking down. My body was not agreeing to what I wanted, my body . . . my mind. My mind was not agreeing, my mind was slowly breaking down. 'I'm sorry' was all that I could say as blood came right after it. I wanted to say more, I wanted the pain to stop. I wanted everything to end, I wanted . . . I wanted to die.

     I was covering my stomach but that wasn't the only thing that hurt. Blood was coming out of my mouth and yet, that wasn't the only thing bleeding. I didn't want to talk but Edd wanted me to, I didn't want to blame Edd for this so I blamed myself, as always.

     I was ok, I wasn't ok, I wasn't even close to ok. Everything about me was fine, nothing about me was fine, I wasn't even close to being fine. I was sane, I wasn't sane, I was insane. I'm human, I'm inhuman, I'm a monster. I'm alive, I don't want to be, but I am. I think I'm alive, am I alive, was I ever alive. I'm myself, I'm not myself, I'm my own mind. I want attention, but when I get it, it hurts. I'm Tord . . . I'm . . . Tord . . . I'm . . . not Tord. Who am I, what am I, do I even exist? 

     Where am I, am I supposed to be here? What do I do, what am I going to do? What's going to happen, what is happening? I'm lost, I'm gone, I'm missing, I'm not here. Someone else is in control, someone . . . better. Someone loved, someone wanted, someone needed, someone alive. Tord is gone now, I'm in control!

Edd's P.O.V

"Tord . . ." Tord was coughing out blood but he did stop apologising. After a while he stopped coughing out blood and he looked like he wasn't in pain anymore. He looked at me as he stood up straight, he wasn't holding his stomach anymore. He smiled at me and walked towards me. It's been a while since I've seen him smile.

"Tord . . . you already feel better?" He nodded his head and he still was smiling. "Ok, can I hug you or will it hurt?" Tord spread out his arms and awaited a hug. I walked up to him and hugged him waiting for him to wrap his arms around me, but he didn't. I looked up at him and he had his eyes shut. I backed away and he opened his eyes. He had one eye still green and of course the other was pitch black because there was nothing there.

     After I knew everything was ok, I slowly walked up to him. His eye socket started to get a fiery glow to it as he walked up to me. I backed away again, he opened his mouth to say something and he still looked like he was in pain. "ł₮'₴ Ø₭ ɆĐĐ, ł ₩Ø₦'₮ ⱧɄⱤ₮ ɎØɄ, ł'₥ ₮ØⱤĐ." What was wrong with his voice, he sounded different. 

"Tord . . .are you ok?" 

"₩₳Ɏ ฿Ɇ₮₮ɆⱤ ₮Ⱨ₳₦ ₮ØⱤĐ ₩łⱠⱠ ɆVɆⱤ ฿Ɇ."