Meeting Something Unwanted (Part .1)

Tom's P.O.V

     Later on Tord woke up and he seemed really confused. Well I mean if I were to get possessed by something and not know of it and the last place I remember being was in my room but then I happen to wake up in a different room then I would be confused too.

     He looked at me and waited for me to explain. It took an hour to explain all the events that happened and Tord look petrified after hearing me explain it. The hardest part that I had to explain was the voice that Tord had while he was possessed. Tord gave me the look to explain more but that's all that I could tell him, there was nothing more. He got up but automatically got light headed and fell to the ground.

     I ran up to him and helped him up, but I noticed something. He didn't fall because he was light headed, his right eye had a fiery color glowing from the socket. His left eye was a kind of greenish red. It kept changing from red to green like they were fighting over which color was better. I didn't know which one I wanted to win, either the red which was Tord, or the green which was the thing that possessed Tord. The left eye stayed one solid color, the color was green.

     I stood back as I waited for the scary and weird voice to come back. "Um, well then I guess I'm back . . . great." He said sarcastically. "Um since you're back I would like to ask you a question, what is your name?" "Name?" "Yeah." "Hmm . . . last time I talked to someone they called me Spirit." "So, do you want me to call you Spirit?" "Sure." "Do you even have a name?" "No." "So um, why did you leave?"

"Oh, well you guys wanted me to leave, everyone wants me to leave." "I don't." "Then why were you one of the people trying to get Tord back?" "Um, well you know I didn't think you had feelings." "Hmm." "So, why are you back?" "See, you don't want me here!" "Well no that's not what I meant, what I meant was like how come you're back?" "That's the same thing." "Well who cares!" "Ok . . . "

     I got up and walked out of the apartment, I went over to Edd's door and knocked. He didn't answer so I knocked again. He still didn't answer so I tried opening the door, to my surprise it was unlocked. I walked over to Edd's room and knocked on the door. He answered the door, he looked normal like what happened with Tord was ok or that he totally just forgot about it. "Hey Edd, that thing that possessed Tord is back if you want to talk to him he's in my room and his name is Spirit." "Oh, thank you I'll go talk to him now." Edd pushed me out of the way and went straight to my room.

     When he opened the door he ran up to Tord and hugged him. "I'm sorry for making you seem like a bad person, I actually wanted you to stay but then you left." "Oh, understandable." 

     I went on to my bed and just laid there waiting for their conversation to end. After they finished talking Edd left and Spirit laid down on my bed with me. "So, you forgive him?" I said. "Nope." "Why?" "I don't know maybe when you're telling someone sorry for telling you to leave and never come back while someone takes your place, isn't going to work." "Hmm."

"But we didn't say all of that!" "So you're not going to bring up the fact that you wanted me to leave?" "I was going to say that." "Sure." "Why are you even on my bed with me?" "Is there a problem?" ". . . . No." "Ok then,  then don't bring it up."

     I watched as Spirit got up from my bed and looked around my room. "This place looks small." "Well, its an apartment so what did you expect." "Nothing more from you." "Hey, what do you mean by that?" He didn't listen he just continued to look through my stuff. "Why is everything either blue or checkered?" "Not everything." "Ok . . . . " 

     Spirit finished looking around and sat back down on my bed. "So, do you want me to leave?" "No." "Come on I want to leave!" "Then leave!" "I can't." "What do you mean you can't?" "Well obviously I am not a human so there's ganna be something different about me from you." "And that is . . . " "I can't leave whenever I want to, I can only leave on command but you can't just tell me to leave you're going to actually have to want me to leave." "Oh, what about before, when you left?" "Well you guys did want me to leave, also I can leave if I feel that I am unwanted." "Oh, um well then I guess you're stuck here with me." "Seems like it."

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ . . . ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!