Meeting Something Unwanted (part.2)

Tord's P.O.V

     Darkness, darkness is what I always see. Sometimes I would see light and think "this is my way out", but when I reach out towards it I feel as if a source of my life had been taken away and I'd always think "I will never do it again" but I do it again anyways. I reached out towards the darkness and hope for the best but as I think of the worst, karma gets me. I hear a voice telling me to stop, they keep telling me it's no use, we're both trapped like this and we'll never get out. Soon enough, as I was reaching into the darkness I was in control. But I knew now Spirit was in the same situation as me, he was now in darkness. I caused this to happen to Ʉ₴.

Tom's P.O.V

     I started to fall asleep as I was laying down next to Spirit. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep but then I heard a random noise. It sounded like someone crying but they didn't want anyone to hear, so they were crying quietly. I slowly opened my eyes to see what was wrong, I looked at Spirit to see if he was the one making the noise. He looked fine, there was nothing wrong with him.

     He was calm, like at this moment nothing could bother him. "Hey Spirit." "Yeah, what is it?" "Um, are you . . . ok?" "Huh?" "I said are you ok?" "Why are you asking me that?" "I just want to know if you're ok." "Fine, I guess I am . . . ok?" "Why did you say it as question?" "It doesn't matter." "Hmmm."

     Spirit got up and started to walk around again, he was walking around looking for something. He went into my living room and asked if he could be alone. I questioned him for a little bit but then I let it slide and he got some alone time to himself. Later on I got bored and I went to see what Spirit was doing. Apparently he was sitting in a corner of the apartment, he was holding his head in his arms and he was facing the corner so I couldn't see his face.

"₴₮Ø₱, ł₮'₴ ₦Ø Ʉ₴Ɇ ₩Ɇ'ⱤɆ ฿Ø₮Ⱨ ₮Ɽ₳₱₱ɆĐ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ₮Ⱨł₴ ₳₦Đ ₩Ɇ'ⱠⱠ ₦ɆVɆⱤ ₲Ɇ₮ ØɄ₮!" As soon as Spirit said that he passed out.

     After a while he got back up and looked at me. His eye was back to the color red and the fiery color wasn't burning its color anymore. I went up to him and hugged him, he hugged back but it was weak. I picked him up and placed him on my bed again, waiting for him to say something. He just stared at me and closed his eyes, so that means he's tired. I let him go to sleep on my bed while I got up and did some work to figure out what is wrong with Tord.

     Later on I heard footsteps getting closer to where I was. I turned around to see Tord standing there. "Um . . . " "Yeah, Tord." He looked around for something and walked around the whole house looking for who knows what. He walked back up to me and just stood there. "Paper . . . " "Ohh, you want paper . . . and a pencil?" He nodded his head. I got up and found some paper and a pencil, I handed it to him as he went up to a table and wrote down something. I walked up to him and looked at what he was writing.

     He wrote, *So from now on, where will I sleep and whose apartment will I stay in?* "You can stay in whatever apartment you want." *Ok.* "You can sleep with me tonight if you want." *Ok.* He placed the paper on the table and went back into my room.

     After I was done with trying to figure out what was wrong with Tord I went into my room to find Tord sleeping in the corner of the bed. I repositioned him to where he was sleeping on one side of the bed, then I went to sleep.