chapter 8

I really need to find out what is happening to me . What is Mr. Grey doing to me . The bell rings . I stand up and go to grab my bag . Lelia comes over and smacks it out of my hand . All the crap in my bag falls into the floor . I bend over and start picking my stuff up and putting it into my bag . Christain looks at Lelia angrily , "You need to fucking stop !" He screams at her . She laughs and walks away . Christain bends down and helps me finish picking up . I went to put my back pack on my bag , but Christain had other plans . "I'ma pack this . So you don't have to worry about her doing that again . She won't mess with me . And anyways that what a good boyfriend does , doesn't he ?" I smile . How sweet can this boy be . He put mine and his bag on his back . He reaches out for my hand and I take it . I don't know why but whenever I hold him I feel safe .

We walk to our next class . Great pre cou. I sit behind Christan. I let go of his hand . He drops my bag by my desk and he jesters me to sit . Once I am seated , he leans in and kisses me on the forehead. I smile . I can feel I'm blushing . I don't know if Lelia has this class or not , but I do know that there is someone like her in almost every class . A tall dirty blonde guy walks in and takes the seat beside me . He reaches out to shake my hand , "hey , I'm Jack Hyde . You must be the new girl ." I shake his hand "yes , I'm Anastasia Steele . You can call me Ana . " He smiles at me . What did I say that was so entertaning ? Christian turns around . "Baby is he doing anything to mess with you?" I giggle"    "no Christan, I'm all good . Stop worrying so much ." He chuckles . Then all of a sudden he acts like he is terrified . "Ana, I need to talk to you after school, please ." I shake my head in agreement . The rest of the classes that day pretty much went on like that . 

At the end of the day we walk to Christain's car . He opens the passenger door and helps me in . He puts our bags in the back . He gets in the drivers seat and starts the car . He pulls out . That's weird why isn't Mia coming back home with us . "Where is Mia ?" I ask . "Oh , she has cello lessons and then our driver will drive her home . Look who's the one worrying now ?" We drive on . I look out the window and we make the wrong turn . That's wierd , but I trust him . He pulls off the road . He looks at me and takes his keys out . "I thought we should walk around while we talked , is that ok ?" He seems scraced . I nod in agreement . What is he going to tell me . This worries me . I is looking into my eyes like it is going to be the last time .