Another Me Link X Reader Part 1

(Y/n) was walking down the mansion hallway and looked around.

''Wow....I am completely lost.'' Said (Y/n). She sighed. ''How do I keep getting myself in these situations?'' She found the door and went out the mansion and looked around again. She saw a little kid running around. She smiled at him. He ran up to her.

''Hello Ms.'' Said The boy.

''Hello, you kinda look like Link. Actually, you look exactly like Link.'' Said (Y/n).

''I am. I'm young Link.'' Said the boy. (Y/n) awwed at the adorable boy who looked no older then 7 years old. Young Link blushed. ''Hey do you want to play with me?''

''Of course.'' Said (Y/n). Young Link cheered happily and hugged (Y/n).

''Thank you (Y/n). Your so nice.'' Said Young Link. He touched (Y/n) and ran. ''Tag your it.'' (Y/n) giggled and ran after Young Link. She didn't run her fastest but she ran at a decent pace. She touched Young Link and ran the other way as he ran after her again.

''Try to catch me Young Link.'' Said (Y/n). She laughed as Young Link continued to run after her. He smiled brightly but tripped over a unpaved cement part. He fell on his knee before rolling on the floor. Young Link sat up and looked at his red knee. His eyes started to water as he started crying and balling out.

''Waaaaahhhhh!!!'' Yelled Young Link as he cried. (Y/n) looked back and gasped. She then ran to him.

''Young Link, are you ok?'' Asked (Y/n). Young Link looked at her with teary eyes.

''I-I sc-scraped my kn-kneeeee.'' Cried Young Link as he cried again.

''Awww you poor thing.'' Said (Y/n). She ran inside the mansion and grabbed a band-aid before running back to Young Link. She had a napkin and wiped away the blood before cleaning the scrape. She then placed a band-aid on it and kissed it. Young Link blushed.

''Better?'' Asked (Y/n). Young Link nodded.

''Ye-Yeah.'' Said Young Link. (Y/n) wiped away his tears.

''Good, now no more crying. Want me to carry you to your room?'' Asked (Y/n). Young Link nodded again and held his arms out to get picked up. (Y/n) picked up the small 7 year old and walked him inside the mansion. Young Link yawned and laid his head on (Y/n)'s shoulder with his eyes closed. (Y/n) smiled and continued walking. ''Where is your room Young Link?'' Young Link opened his tired eyes from crying.

''It's room 224.'' Said Young Link. (Y/n) walked up to the room and opened the door. She walked inside and closed the door behind her. She walked over to his bed and laid him down. She tucked him in and removed his hat.

''Rest for now. I love you.'' Said (Y/n). She smiled at the adorable little boy.

''I love you too.'' Said Young Link. He fell asleep almost instantly. (Y/n) smiled and tip toed out the room to not wake him. She then closed his door silently as she stayed in the hallway. She smiled and walked back outside the mansion. She then saw another Kid in green running.

''I'm late. I'm late.'' Said the boy. He ran into (Y/n). (Y/n) looked down at the boy. She was shocked. He looked just like Young Link but more of a chibi version.

''Young Link. I thought you were sleep.'' Said (Y/n) not catching on to what was happening. The small Link looked at (Y/n).

''I'm not Young Link. I'm Toon Link.'' Said the Link. (Y/n) looked confused. This wasn't making any sense to her.

''Uhhh ok. What are you doing?'' Asked (Y/n). Toon Link remembered right after (Y/n) said it.

''Oh no. I'm supposed to be with Ness, Lucas, and the guys for our match. I can't believe I'm late. They will definitely yell at me now.'' Said Toon Link. (Y/n) bent down to the very small Link.