More than a flame Roy X Reader Part 1

(Y/n) had one fear and one fear only. Fire. She was scared no terrified of it. She was almost scared to look at fire. The smashers try their best to keep her away from fire but it seems that her fear continuously gets from bad to worse. She may not like fire but she likes to hang out with someone that uses fire. The fire emblem red head Roy. Even today (Y/n) was getting ready to see Roy. She smiled as she thought of the red haired boy.

''I wonder what to do today?'' Asked (Y/n) to no one in general. She spinned in her chair as she looked at the ceiling. She heard a knock at her door. ''Who is it?''

''It's me a-Mario.'' Said a voice. (Y/n) giggled.

''Nice try Roy. You have been getting better at that impression though.'' Said (Y/n). She walked over and opened the door. Roy walked inside.

''It worked on Peach and she told me something I really regret doing the voice too.'' Said Roy as he sat on the bed. (Y/n) bursted out laughing.

''Well next time you shouldn't use that voice. Though I can tell it's really your voice.'' Said (Y/n).

''Yeah I guess. You really fooled me though when you did your Zelda voice.'' Said Roy. (Y/n) smiled.

''I did it on Ganadorf and he thought I was Zelda so he tried to kidnap me. I even tried my Zelda voice on Link and he instantly sighed.'' Said (Y/n).

''I can see why. Zelda and Peach work Mario and Link way to hard. I'm glad your not like that.'' Said Roy.

''Yeah I mean did you see what Link had to go through in breath of the wild. When I played that game I died against the lynel like 10 times. Not to mention them damn Divine beasts.'' Said (Y/n). Roy laughed. (Y/n) laughed with him. ''Not to mention what Mario had to do in super mario odessy. Anyway what are you doing here?''

''I came to pick you up. Remember, we planned lunch together at Palatena's temple.'' Said Roy. (Y/n) oh and placed her hand behind her head.

''Oh my I completely forgot. I'm so sorry Roy. Let me just grab something then we can go.'' Said (Y/n). She went in the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She held her chest as she had a weird feeling there. ''Ok it's just Roy, go out there and just have fun.'' (Y/n) gave herself a little pep talk before walking back out and to Roy.

''You ready?'' Asked Roy. (Y/n) nodded.

''Yeah.'' Said (Y/n). She and Roy walked out the room and out to the hall. They went to a food store to get things for their picnic. They grabbed fruits, drinks, already made sandwiches, and some sweets like cookies. Once they finished they started walking to Palatena's temple. Roy saw a general store and stopped.

''Hang on a sec. I just need to get some things.'' Said Roy. He ran inside and started looking around.

''Welcome sir, do you need something?'' Asked a voice. Roy turned around and saw Marth. Roy held in a laughter as he saw Marth wearing their uniform.

''Marth what are you doing here?'' Asked Roy.

''Well I work here. They asked me to work here because a lot of the ladies like Peach, Zelda, and Samus love coming here. A lot of the ladies come here including the assist trophy women. They love seeing me here and I just work my magic with my amazing good looks.'' Said Marth. ''I have the magic and the flirt set to woo any girl.'' Roy thought about Marth wooing (Y/n). He glared at Marth.

''Stay away from (Y/n).'' Said Roy as he continued to glare. Marth chuckled.

''She has been a difficult one to woo.'' Said Marth. ''Maybe I need to step up my game.'' Roy pulled out his sword.

''Marth I'm warning you.'' Said Roy. Marth smirked.

''Awwww little Roy is protecting lovely (Y/n).'' Said Marth. ''I see her outside now.''

''Yeah, we're going to have a picnic.'' Said Roy. Marth clapped.

''Ohh a date. Where are you two going?'' Asked Marth. Roy placed his sword away.

''Well if you must know we are going to Palatena's temple.'' Said Roy.

''Well that is romantic.'' Said Marth. He then grabbed some breath mints. ''You'll need these.'' Roy looked at the breath mints. He then looked at Marth. Marth smirked and winked. Roy blushed.

''Marth I hate you.'' Said Roy. Marth laughed.

''I know, now go and kiss her.'' Said Marth. Roy blushed again and started to walk to the check out. ''You can go Roy, free of charge.'' Roy nodded.

''Thanks Marth.'' Said Roy. He then ran out the store and to (Y/n). He placed the breath mints in his pockets. (Y/n) looked at him.

''You ready Roy?'' Asked (Y/n). He smiled.

''Yeah, let's go.'' Said Roy. The two made their way to Palatena's temple. They sat down and looked at the yellow clouds.

''Wow I never really took the time to look at this place like this.'' Said (Y/n). Roy smiled.

''Its really pretty.'' Said Roy. The two got the food and drinks out. They looked at the food and smiled.

''We got a good deal on this stuff.'' Said (Y/n).

''Yeah, it's like it was planned.'' Said Roy.

''Yeah, I feel the same way.'' Said (Y/n). She picked up a sandwich and waited for Roy to do the same. Roy picked up a sandwich and they looked at each other.

''To us.'' Said Roy. (Y/n) laughed.

''To us.'' They took a bite and started eating the rest of the food. They continued eating, cracking jokes and telling stories from their games. Once they finished they laid back.

''So your saying that Leak and Feral tricked you into wearing the garden goddess's clothes?'' Asked Roy laughing. (Y/n) giggled.

''Yeah, and the worst part was she caught me and I was singing my favorite song while doing the Harlem shake.'' Said (Y/n) as she laughed. Roy bursted out laughing as he could imagine (Y/n) in that situation.

''You know (Y/n) your a really fun person.'' Said Roy. (Y/n) looked at him.

''Thanks Roy. But I ain't all that fun.'' Said (Y/n). She smiled and looked down. Roy smirked.

''Oh really?'' Said Roy. He went to tickle (Y/n) and she flipped him over her head. She then got on top of him and tickled him.

''I will not fall for that again.'' Said (Y/n). Roy was laughing as (Y/n) continued to tickle him. ''You done?'' Roy couldn't stop laughing.

''I'm done I'm done.'' Said Roy. (Y/n) stopped tickling him and got off of him. Roy stopped laughing and sat up. They looked at each. Staring into each other's eyes. ''I can't look away.'' Roy leaned in and (Y/n) leaned in. They were getting closer to closing the gaps between their lips. They were milimeters away as they started closing their eyes. (Y/n) had one thing in mind. Roy.
.
.
.
Cliff hanger. That was only part 1.