Chapter 2: Confusion

Todoroki unfreezes your legs from the floor "Like I said, this is our new student. Introduce yourself... Or don't. Up to you." He then enters a yellow sleeping bag and begins resting on the floor. Your homeroom teacher seems kind of unprofessional and quite tired. You recognized him from somewhere but couldn't exactly recall where. 

While trying to remember where it was you have seen his face before, you were approached by one of your new classmates.. who you couldn't see. You could see a floating uniform, just not her. She was jumping around, quite excitedly. She clasped your hands within her own. 

"Oh my gosh a new student, Hi! My name Toru Hagakure~ it's so nice to meet you! Welcome to UA!" She was quite bubbly, personality and all. a very bright voice as well. After a moment, she let go of you and calmed down. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you starting later then everyone else?" She asked. "Well, I was supposed to start the same day as all of you. There were just some... Personal issues going on, if that's what you want to call it." You explained, "So it delayed me from coming here on day one." You slightly fiddled with your fingers. "Ah okay I see. Well, no matter what the case is, it's great to have you!" She assured you. "Thank you." you slightly smile. 

As you and Toru finish your conversation, you sense someone looking in your direction. Your first instinct is to look around the entire classroom until you meet eyes with the same male student who had made quite the first impression on you when you first entered the classroom. "This guy again huh?" You thought to yourself "Todoroki was his name? What is his issue?" He was giving you the coldest look you have ever received from a living thing. 

Chills ran down your back, "ugh..." you began to get annoyed by him so you look back at him with what you like to call your famous 'Death stare'. Whenever you were to glare at someone with such a cold look, they'd either run off, be taken back or be frightful and you never had an issue with any of them again. You thought this may be the same, but in fact, it was not. His expression change for a split-second, not expecting you to come back with such a look. But then went back to staring, with an even more intense feel to it.

it felt like a fight to see who would blink first, both of you refusing to give up. this lasted for about half a minute until you decided you've had enough of this. You began walking towards him without moving your eyes from him. You crouched at the front of his desk and said in a quite stern and irritated voice "What's up with you??" His eyes widened and he shot up from his desk, making you stand up as well. "Why are you here? Everyone had to earn their spot into this class and you just walk in here, late, thinking you are just like one of us" You were taken back "Excuse me? I earned my place just like every single one of you standing in this room." You stated  "Well you won't be like one of us, Your just gonna be the one that falls behind." He then shoves you as he walks away which causes you to fall over.

You could feel the anger welding up inside of you, watching him act as if he is some big deal. It made you extremely pissed. and when you get pissed...You use your quirk.

End of chapter 2!! I'm very happy about it and I thought "Hmm what if I leave a cliffhanger on 2nd chapter...yeah that's a purrfect idea" (only people who know miraculous ladybug get the pun)

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that if they have an idea for the story, I would be more than happy to hear it so please just comment.
That's it
PuppyLover4910 over and out!!

Edit (2021): Alright! I have finally edited this chapter. Hopefully, it sounds better then before. there are a couple changes but I tried to keep the parts that seemed most interesting to you guys. I hope you enjoy ^^