Confusion

Sirens went off as the ambulance carried him to the hospital.

"stay with me man, come on just breath you gone make it" one of the trap boys was yelling in my ear

All I could think of was this ain't a situation I should be in shoot I hope I don't die I got to much happening right now.

"stay up man we almost-" that's all I heard before I drifted off blanking out

---

A week later

Moneah pov*

My work day sucked let me tell you this old ass bitch came to foot locker tryna tell me how to do my job of fat foot ass Butch told me she wear a size 6 that how wore a size 10 I almost told her something about herself and if that and bad James came to my job with the fattest black eye.

"wassup shawty you miss daddy" he say tryna be smooth

"niggah please I know you ain't tryna flirt with that shit growing on yo eye hahaha dom really fucked you up"

"oh you got jokes, you must ain't seen that niggah in a min" he was right I hadn't seen or heard from him since the morning after that party I hadn't to much thought about it since I'm use to him not talking to me for days. But what was this niggah talking about.

"what hu? What are you talking about"

"how badly you want to know hha" he says with this dumb ass smirk he tried to put on but couldn't cause he eye started to hurt and I could tell cause it started watering.

"stop playing James if you know something be straight up before I make yo other eye look like the black eye"

"man chill tf out I ain't saying shit since you wanna be salty all the time" o snatches that niggah by his balls quick I just really hate when niggas think they run shit

"ahhh!" He screamed in pain

"what was that you were saying James" I say feeling overly frustrated by the games

"I-I-i-"

"spit it out before you loose the ability to have babies"

"all I know is there was a cop car and an ambulance a niggah a niggah left in the cop car and 2 left in the ambulance"

I let him go feeling a pain in my chest and my eyes start to water I had to figure out what was going on I bet that mess Butch diamond know cause that friendly bitch know everybody business that thot probably out getting tossed up ima stop by there tomorrow.