Promise We'll Be Alright

I finally see who this mystery man is and its moe. Realizing its him I feel a bittersweet emotion cause he just up and disappeared on me am I supposed to just forgive him and live happily ever after. I ought to tell him off and dismiss him from my life

But when you love someone its hard to just push them away

After hearing everything he has to say i feel convinced he has changed so i take him back.

.

.

.

.

It's been a couple of months and me and more rocking strong like we honestly believe we gone be together forever.

"Babe come on before you be late for school" oh yeah did I mention he walks me to school everyday now. He's actually trying and it feels great.

"I'm coming lol hold on"

just when we about to walk out we kiss and then we kiss again and then the kiss gets deeper.

I know I should be on my way to school but I'm already late so no rush right?

We end up on the floor he's on top of me and we still just kissing then we stop and just look at each other so I make the first move. I reach to unzip his pants and he slides my tights down. When his friend comes out of his pants my eyes go big cause honestly I didn't think he was backing up he most def is.

.

.

.

.
"I've been tryna contact you all week moe what's the deal"

"Sorry bae I've been busy"

"Yeah real busy let's just end this cause we're drifting and obviously you not tryna be in this relationship so I'm letting you go congrats you're single"

" bae no chill you not going no where. Damn everybody always hurts me"

"Ugh! I want to be with you I swear I love you more then anything and I want this to last forever you the one I'm tryna marry but we just aren't the same people anymore"

"Its alright bae we gone get through this I love you like crazy and we forever"
.
.
.
.
.

Those were the last words I heard from him before he walked out of my life and I'm not gonna lie I think about him everyday. I just Dont see how someone can say all those things and just walk out your life.

Its been a couple of months since all of that and a month ago I found out he got a new girlfriend the last day I spoke to him and that shit was painful. To think that everything he would say to you he's saying the exact to another girl. He stay in the back of my mind and I pray to god everyday that he release him from my memories and that I never have to go through that again.

Now I'm just focused on making something out of my life since this school stuff is getting serious. Relationships are fun experiences Dont get me wrong you always learn something but chapters are meant to be closed so you can open new ones.