The Phone

Saturday morning

Moneah pov*

I woke up to the smell of something really good. I got up and went to the kitchen and moe was making breakfast.

I went to go wash my face and brush KY teeth and came back he was finishing up the bacon. He was wearing nothing but his socks boxers and glasses looking like hubby material.

"Goodmorning baby momma" I said walking to him and wrapping my hands around his waist and rubbing his belly

"hha morning big daddy" he said turning to kiss me

We both laugh and I go to grab the plates to put the food on so we could eat. Bending down to reach under the cabinet.

"all th at ass where that come from?" He said slapping my ass and winking at me

I just laughed as we say down to eat on the couch.

.

.

.

After we got done cleaning I went to go get my phone but I couldn't find it anywhere.

"Moe YOU SEEN MY PHONE!?!?" I called from the other room

.

.

Moe pov*

"YOU SEEN MY PHONE!?!" She yelled from the other room

Damn did I Foget to put it back. I searched and there it was in my sock. Damn I'm dumb a'f. Na I'm good I need to confront her about some of the stuff she got in it anyways. I Jean I guess I made the breakfast cause I felt guilty at first but she should be the one feeling guilty.

"Moe I said have you seen my phone?" She came in with her hand on her hip looking confused.

"na I ain't seen it" I said straight face

"you sure"

"yeah I'm real sure, you check under the bed?"

"no but I don't think it would be there but ig I'll check"

I was a good liar it's one of those many traits you pick up from being bad a'f growing up in the streets. The input person who could ever tel I was lying was my tjones. One of those things I was sadly proud of.

.

.

.

Moneah pov*

I knew that nigga was stalling for done reason and it hit me I walled Bach in the living room.

"where did you say check again?" I asked to test him cause when he is lying he shows no emotion he gets really still balls up his fist and covers it with his other hand and mashes really good eye contact

"under the bed" he said showing all the sighs

I looked around the room until I noticed his phone beside him and something in his sock.

"what's that in your sock niggah?" Irritated that he had me tear up thus house looking for it

"nothing"

"oh really there's a whole bunch of nothing in the back of yo sock then"

I say walking towards him and snatching the phone

"why you be tryna test me like I don't know you? This ain't our first run around"

I looked and saw all my kik messages was open and I had a call earlier that I supposedly answered.

"why was you in my phone -.- just cause it ain't got no code don't mean help yo self to my personal information niggah"

"don't worry about why you got niggas calling your at 9 in the morning and shit?"

"who are you niggah not by daddy"

"I'M YO FVCKING MAN THAT'S WHO TF I AM. M-O-E, MOE YO ONLY NIGGAH THE ONLY ONE-" he was getting angry I guess

I cut him off with a hand to his face "wait you just have thought you was important by the way you just said your name? You need to lower yo voice also Mr Moe. I'm just glad you know hoe to spell"

"you know what Stfu cause im tired of whatever you thought you was doing in the beginning of thus relationship is no more I let you feel life you run something Moneah but I ain't bout to have you making me look stupid cause you got all these niggas in yo phone"

"niggah you tired then go take a fvcking nap cause you ain't shit Moe I don't "need" you. You just company so be with me don't be with me I honestly don't care but if you haven't noticed I get what I want" don't nobody rub me but me so whatever he got going on in his head need to stop

"man gone one with that" Moe said waking to the bathroom

"yeah and while you I'm there get whatever crawled up your ass out salty ass nigga " I said laughing to my room

.

.

.

stupid fight or na?

Vote

Comment