Careful What You Wish For

I guess I'll write some more since I can't sleep blah blah blah

---

"is this what you want" I asked looking down at my dick

She didn't respond she just licked her lips and started to unzip my pants. And then preceded to let down my Calvin Kline red black and white boxers exposing me to the air and her eyes.

"you need to release some of this pressure baby" she said grinning

She then started to kiss the tip, it felt good cause Moneah don't ever give me head. All of a sudden she stopped got up and she left the room for some off reason. All I know is as soon as she left I had to prep for my revenge no matter the out come. I pulled my pants up and got to moving.

Then she walked back in wearing nothing but some red lipstick and some red bottom heels that she obviously couldn't walk in. I hate when girls suck my dick with lipstick on that shit take forever to get off and I sure don't wasn't to have to explain that to Moneah.Damn I'm steady thinking about that girl.

"you like what you see?"

"I mean you ain't the ugliest used hoe I've ever seen"

"why'd you put your pants back on we were just getting started?" She said while kinda pouting.

"don't worry diamond things are just about to get interesting" I say,pulling her towards me

She felt down my body until she felt something. She jumped back and stared in shock. I just kinda snickered a lil.

"what you jumping for you knew what you was getting into"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?" she said looking scared and confused

"oh you most didn't know I was gone find out you set me up"

"it was just to scare you"

"SCARE ME!?!? BITCH! I ALMOST DIED HOE!"

She just say there crying like it was gonna help her situation

"shutup you wasn't crying when you set me up so no more let business be business" I said snatching her by that stiff ass weave she always got

"anything else you would like to say before we get this over with"

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU AIN'T SHIT AND YOU AIN'T GONE EVER BE SHIT!YOU-"

Bang bang bang

---

Short but aye yall asked for an update so here yall go