Week 1 Day 1

"she created a force field impenetrable from what she feared the most"

playlist:

***

I let out a groan as I hit the alarm clock beside me the is nothing I hated more than being interrupted while sleeping but I had no choice did I, I had to get ready for school.

Getting out of my bed I headed to my huge makeup vanity mirror to take a look at the horror face in front of the mirror, oh did I mention I was a makeup addict and artist yah and I worked at Mac, and wrote a blog it's pretty much how made the money to survive here although for some odd reason I never did my makeup to school or anywhere else except work.

"who is it " I shouted heading out of the shower towards the door I guess it'll be MJ my only friend she was and art major and let me tell you she's hot with her dark brown hair and Hazel brown eyes and a body that can beat Kim any time I'm surprise she hung around me despite the fact she had such an amazing sense of fashion and I on the other hand didn't.

"Keisha it's MJ'' I heard her say before opening the door I was very strict about not opening the door to strangers rule.

"hey why you here so early" I said apparently my words hurt her cause her expression immediately changed.

"it's my birthday" oh shit how could I forget

"you know I was just playing you girl HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I shouted pretending to have known for long.

"I almost thought you forgot " I heard her say after realising a sigh

"nope in fact I got you a special gift" I actually did I bought it a month ago when I was free so I won't forget due to being occupied in school

"OH MY GOODNESS A MAC, SEPHORA, AND BHCOSMETICS GOODIE BAG " I heard her shout at the top of her lungs you guys she was a makeup addict like I expected the couldn't be bothered with the job and blogs.

"I'm glad you love it "

"how can't I your the best bestfriend in the world no your my sister " she said giving me a hug I nearly cried it was crazy nice of her to see me as that

"why you here shouldn't you have been somewhere organizing your party " I said still confused about her arrival

"nope I'm not throwing a party this year we're going clubbing"

"but I never go clubbing"

"oh you will today " she said before giving be a quick goodbye hug.

Classes went a little bit faster than usual which annoyed me. Have you ever noticed once you look forward to an event time seems to move slowly but once you don't times moves quickly, that's what's happening today I never wanted to go clubbing I hate social events, that and I've never been clubbing before it's usually a place for people to go get drunk hookup and pass out.

I arrived home to see MJ in my room already sitted applying Her makeup from a makeup bag which contained the stuff I got for her I'm guessing she brought along with her.

"your home early" I heard her say dropping down her powder brush walking up to me

"Yah I finished everything I had to do how did you get in" I said a tad bit confused

"you gave me a spare key remember" oh yeah

"I remember cause you spent a lot of time here you, should basically move in" I said laughing at idea like MJ will leave the comfort of her campus room and roommates to my apartment.

"maybe we should move in together we can search for a bigger apartment and share the bill I'll be amazing " I heard her say as her face lit up as crazy as the idea was I was crazy excited about it.