Chapter 3.

•How Long?•
~Finn's POV~

I finally reached the hospital and ran inside, I went up to the counter. "C-Can I see Y-Y/n L/n? Is t-that poss-I-ble?" I stumbled upon my words, holding back tears. I was crying whilst driving and my voice is still a little scratchy, "She'll be out of surgery in an hour... Are you okay, son?" The lady asked politely, I nodded and gave her a reassuring smile. I'm not really okay, but she has a job to do. "Only love can make you crazy.... and that darn stupid..." she whispered looking back at her computer screen.

I walked into the waiting room and as soon as I did a girl came barreling into my body, she was crying onto my wet cold hoodie. I rubbed her back and hushed her, I looked over at Gaten and Noah. "Millie, c'mon, let's sit down." She nodded her head against my shoulder and removed herself from me, we sat down with Noah and Gaten, "So, do you know how she is?" I asked them. Gaten just scoffed in response, "Mentally or physically?" Noah asked, "Both?" I asked in confusion about what he meant. "Physically, she's in a coma, but they think she'll be okay when she wakes. Mentally, she's breaking, you really hurt her.... She misses her best friend!" He explained, I  tucked my knees into my chest and rested my head in my hands, I cried softly, avoiding people seeing me like this.

"Guests for L/n? Y/n L/n?" I heard a quiet girl say, I shot up out of my chair and ran straight to her room, as I saw her lifeless body lie there in that bed, I knew I would never forgive myself...

Two chapters, one night! Goodnight! I hope you enjoyed! ❤️❤️