chapter 2

One day my dream off being with Rye came true.

I was walking to college, I reached it and saw Andy and Mikey standing outside the toilets. I went over to them and said "who you waiting for" then all of a sudden Rye walked out the toilets and smiled at me, I got embarrassed as Andy said to loudly Brook why don't you ask Rye something. As my face went red.

I walked away because I need to get to lesson unless I would be late until someone grabbed my arm, as I turned around and noticed it was Rye, he spoke so what did you want to tell me. I went all shy and he realised so he said "will you be my boyfriend Brook" I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. Andy walked over and replied yes he will. I managed to smile and we hugged. Rye kissed my cheek and it felt like fireworks going through my body. I was so happy, but I noticed we was late to the Art lesson.

Rye giggled, so do you want to skip art and hang out with me, as I nodded shyly. We sat on a bench and he moved closer to me, he got hold of my hand and went in for a kiss but I saw Andy walking over to us and said "well, Brook, you never skip any lesson" I nodded because I couldn't talk as I was next to Rye still holding hands. It was the best day ever.