❁five❁

“you may be courageous, but you are fragile too. and i want to be the man to protect you.”

“you can go back now.” yerim said which jungkook shook his head in disagreement.

“no, its fine. its just ahead through this alley. i can get back alone, don't worry.” she explains, convincing him.

“okay, fine. then i'll head back first. bye! see you tomorrow!” jungkook baded her a goodbye before slowly disappearing from her sight.

she turns around as she walks forward, towards the short alley.

it was an alley she have been walking through for a long period of time. so she was sure that the alley was safe.

the alley was usually empty. no drunkards, no nothing that were bad or dangerous.

but that day, just wasn't her day.

after walking for a few miles, she spotted three middle aged drunkards sitting right next to the street lamp.

they seemed like they were business mans since they were wearing suits. they had a number of empty soju bottles scattered around them.

yerim was a little afraid. but she tried her best to pass by the three drunkards as fast as possible to prevent them from seeing her.

a hand gripped tightly around her wrist, pulling her which caused her to let out a small scream.

one of the drunkard pushed her against the wall as he leans close to her. “oh, what a pretty girl you are. dont mind having some fun with me?”

yerim struggled out of his grip, but the man just holds onto her tighter. “let me go!” she yells.

“look at you, pretty girl. i don't think it's possible to escape.” the drunkard said.

which was true. the other two drunkards had surrounded her, causing her to have no room to even escape.

at that point, she was powerless.

she didn't give up, she struggled and struggled, but it just fails every time. she had tears welled on her eyes, which soon rolled down.

“don't cry, pretty girl. you know we wouldn't do anything bad to you. you will just have some fun with us. there is no harm at all.” the man said, licking his lips hungrily.

his hands went on her face, wiping her fallen tears as his hands slowly sliding down along her neck, waist and thighs.

the man strokes her thighs in circular motions, with his hands moving upwards, slowly to the skin underneath her skirt.

she cried in discomfort. the situation that is about to happen to her was obviously every girl's nightmare.

while that man had his hands slowly moving upwards to her upper thighs, the man on her left had his hands under her shirt, rubbing her stomach. and for the right man, he was unbuttoning her shirt slowly.

her tears rolled down even more. at that point, she knew she could do nothing to stop what was currently happening. she was helpless, very.

“you look very tempting, pretty girl. i wont go easy on you.” the man on her left whispers into her ears, which made her whole body shiver.

“someone help me, please.” she pleaded in her thoughts.

the man leaned in, closer and closer to her, until the point where she could feel his breath on her lips. she shut her eyes tightly closed, biting her lips.

“ouch!” all three mans exclaimed.

she flinched at the sudden sound as she flutter open her eyes slowly. only to see the three drunkards on the floor, groaning in pain.

she heart beat slowed down when she saw the person in front of her. she felt so relieved.

“j-jung-jungkook.” she managed to stutter out.

the boy had both of his hands on each side of her shoulders and an extremely worried expression on his face as he looks at her head to toe.

“are you okay? are you hurt? are-”

“jungkook, behind you!” yerim exclaimed when she saw the man walking towards jungkook, with a empty glass soju bottle in his hands, preparing to attack him with that.

fortunately, jungkook was able to turn back just in time. he punches the bottle out of the drunkard's grip with his left hand. at the same time, he punched his face, hard, using his other hand.

the bottle flew out of the drunkard's grip as he fell onto the ground with a bloody lip.

jungkook rushed towards yerim once again who immediately ran towards his embrace.

soon, he felt one side of his shirt getting soaked by her tears. his heart broke at the sight of her terrified stage.

he hugs her trembling body even tighter. he knew she must have been very frightened. 

and that day, he thanked his parents mentally for forcing him to take taekwondo lessons when he was little. it sure came into good use.

he carried her effortlessly in bridal style with her face still buried in his chest, crying non stop.

“everything is fine now. im here and you are safe. don't worry anymore, i'll protect you.”

~A/N~
HEYY! so sorry for not updating!! 💦😧 but i promise i'll update more often after 12 december, maybe.
since i'll be able to use the computer more often! 💜💜👌👌
so please do not forget about this book! 🙏💗💗