~ Important Notes ~

Here we are again, everyone. This is the end of my first book. Again! 
I want to start by saying a huge thank you to all the readers who have stuck with me and re-read this book. Also, a warm welcome to the new readers who have checked out the updated version of this story. This version is a significant improvement in character development, storylines, and an actual plot for my character.
Again, thank you all for being here.

While you're here, reading this, I have a few things to discuss and give you important information for the upcoming second book.

First off, I decided to give Charlotte's Grandma a face. I went with Helen Mirren. She gives me this vibe, that she could totally portray her Grandmother. But if you don't like the actress, you can envision her as someone else.
Secondly, this was a love triangle story at first. Way back when. But I've decided to stick with Emmett. So, there will be no romance between Charlotte and Jacob. Meaning he won't imprint on her.
(I don't know why I put it in. But it's gone now!)

Onto the second book information;
So, I've decided that what happened in that book will stay the same or similar. I'm still unsure which way I want to lean. I know certain people didn't like a particular chapter (I won't spoil anything) but I do take into account every comment whether positive or negative, and I use it to improve future books or rewrites.

I want to express my gratitude to everyone who chose to give this book a chance. Charlotte, now going by her new name, was my very first original character (OC), and she holds a special place in my heart. I'm looking forward to writing more for her! ;)

For one final time: