Chapter 3

A/N: Listen to the song on the side when you get up to the flashback :)

*Viola*

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I can already tell today’s going to be good. 

I yawned before pulling the warm blanket off of me and hopped out of bed. My foot got caught on the bed sheet though, causing me to fall face first onto the ground. Laughter erupts from somewhere near me and I realise that Marcus is standing by my door in hysterics.

“Very funny, now help me up?” I pouted, still lying in a very awkward and very uncomfortable position on the floor. I take back what I said about today being good.

Marcus took a few moments to gain his composure before walking over to me with a cheeky grin on his face. “Looks like you’ve got yourself into a bit of a pickle there, aye?” He smirks.

“Shut up,” I groaned, attempting to pull myself up but not gaining anything in the slightest.

“Fine, fine. Here grab my hand,” I do as he says and he pulls me up until I’m in a sitting position. “Now c’mon and get breakfast, we’re all going out today.”

I stand up and he grabs my hand pulling me out of my room and down the stairs into the kitchen. Someone’s keen for today.

Not long after that I discover that Joe is the mastermind behind the smell of my bacon and eggs. Joe turns around to face us with a wide smile. He glances at our hands and I swear I see his smile falter but I’m probably just imagining it.

“Mornin’ Joe,” I say with a yawn.

“Hey Viola,” he smiles at me, “did you sleep well?

Before I can reply Marcus swiftly walks up to the stove and steals a piece of bacon before Joe can even attempt to stop him. Joe jokingly glares at him, and Marcus just grins in reply. Joe then proceeds to tackle Marcus in attempt to get the bacon back and before long they’re both on the floor wrestling over bacon. The sight makes me chuckle.

I hear feet walking down the stairs and turn around to be greeted by Zoe and Alfie. They both hug me before seeing the WWE wresting match that is currently happening on the kitchen floor. They both roll their eyes with a slight chuckle. I’m guessing this is normal behaviour for Joe and Marcus?

I sit by the table, Alfie across from me and Zoe putting the bacon and eggs onto plates. She brings the food over and the noise of the plate hitting the table grabs the attention of the two boys on the floor. 

Moments later we are joined by two – very hungry – boys and we sit and eat in silence, all of us enjoying the food.

We all finish and fall into comfortable conversation, mostly them talking about new ideas for videos. I yawn again, stand up and put my plate in the sink. Joe does the same.

“Oi,” he says grabbing my attention, “get dressed, we’re taking you around London.”

“I already know my way 'round London, I used to live here remember,” I remind him.

“I know but you’ve never been in London with us, we’ll make it the best experience you’ve ever had. Now hurry, we’re leaving in an hour.” I nod before jogging up the stairs.

I go to my suitcase as I still haven’t unpacked my clothing. I pull out some black tights, a denim skirt, a white blouse and my brown oxfords. I sit them on the bed before making my way into my bathroom. Yes, my very own bathroom.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=122055907

I only spend five minutes in the shower before hopping out. I wrap a soft white towel around myself before stepping back into my bedroom. I’ve never really had a good look at my room until now. It’s lovely. Yesterday Alfie told me Zoe bought all new furniture and everything for it. I’ll have to thank her.