Introduction

Viola is portrayed by Isabelle Cornish. :)

How does one get into such a mess like this? How does one end up on a plane to England because her parents couldn't stand to be around her anymore?

You become Viola Reede of course. She is loved by teenagers across her whole town but hated by the parents. She's the one who always has the killer parties and the most amazing clothes. She's the one the girls aspire to be and the one the guys all want.

She wasn't always like that though, she wasn't always the popular, bitchy girl. In fact, she was quite invisible to the whole school. Then one day everything changed. She lost the most important person to her and after that, quite frankly she couldn't handle the pity everyone was giving her. Instead she changed her ways and quickly rose to popularity, mainly because she would rather people know her as 'Viola, the happy, popular girl' instead of 'Viola, the girl who lost her sister in a car crash'.

But of course, there are consequences to everything you do and after a whole year of Viola's antics her parents had enough and drew the line. She was to go and live with her cousin and finish her schooling in London. That was it, no more words said.

So here she was, travelling halfway across the world to live with her cousin whom she hadn't seen in years.

Fun.