7

"Haha..."The old lady started to chuckle.

"Oh yes...I wanted a medicine to heal my poor little child,his sick badly"she suddenly frown.

"Oh I see..Did he trow up?or having a diarrhea?"you asked in sarcastic way.

Yuris looked at you pushes his lips together and making an eye contact saying "stop it"

You ignored as the old lady thinking."Ah!I remember he had scars on his arms,it's terribly bleeding almost three days"she frown.

Both of you and Yuris eyes widen as he touched his arms."Oh I see,I know just a medicine that can stop the bleeding...And also cure the fever"you smiled at her as you hurried to find it.

"Here...This one cures pain...This one cure the fever...And this one stop the blood from flowing out"you showed the old lady as she nobbed.

You packed the medicine in a each package."Miss,may I ask when did that happened?And where did he get those marks?"Yuris asked the old lady.

"Well my poor boy told me he was chopping some woods in the dark forest...and he was attacked by something big"she said in a scary way.

"Oh how sweet dear,how much?"she smiled as she tried to take her wallet from her basket.

"Oh it's 3yen"you smiled as she gives you the money.

You looked at Yuris who standing against the wall thinking something suspicious.

"I'll see you two cutie anytime!"the old lady walked out as you said thanks to her.

"Yuris?What's wrong?"you walked to him.

"The thing...I'm not the only one who were been attacked..."he mumbling.

"What is it then?"you asked and stand beside him.

"Whatever that is...This thing must be made"he touched his lower chin.

"Made?"you curious.

"I have to find a guy who can handle this...."he start walking to the door.

"Who?"you looked at him opening the door.

He turned back at you with a soft smile."well let's just say....Someone that doesn't like me"