8

"wait!"you called him as he looked back at you.

"Don't you have a job to do?"

"Yes but....I'm coming with you"you smiled.

His eyes widen.

"Since you saved my life...I can repay you"you blushed.

He starts to though of something
"In that case...."

After you closed your shop,you went to a big house which it looks like an old mansion.

"Knock the door" Yuris speaks in your mind while he hided in your shadow.

You knocked and it opened.A boy about your age looked at you with a surprise."You..."he speak softly.

"Hello...I was lost..Can I come in?"you asked softly and smiled.

He opened the door widely,his brown dark hair,green eyes showed to you.

"S..Sure...come in"he gave a small smile.

You went in and all candle light suddenly lighted up and the door shut itself.

"Want brings you here?Miss?"he smiled and sat on the red long couch.

"I...Um.."

"And what brings you here...Dog"he smiled.

Yuris came out from your shadow."Zack..."

"Get out...I warned you"The brown hair boy stares at Yuris with anger.

"Zack...I need you"

The brown hair boy stood up and grabbed Yuris neck to the wall as he grunt.

"YOU KILLED MY SISTER!!"The boy yelled.

"Kill me if you wanted too..."Yuris didn't fight back.

"Let him go! Please!"you stop the boy.

"Zack...Let him go"a male voice behind you,he stares at you with a warm smile.

"Konu"Zack turned back and let Yuris go.

"Is none of his fault" he smiled.

He had a long white silver hair tied up into a pony tail,grey eyes and beautiful skin.

"Why do you still believe this beast...?"Zack looked at Konu with anger.

"Because I believe...He saw what happened"he smiled.

"It's none your business...tch"he walk to his room and slammed the door hard.

"Sigh..."Konu walked to you and looked at Yuris.

"You both can stay, besides...It's getting dark now,it's dangerous out there,I'll make dinner,make yourself home"he smiled and walked to the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Thank you.."you said carrying Yuris up.

You both sat on the couch,you looked at him and he never talked or looked at you,his eyes were like dead inside.