13

Yuris followed you in your shadow as you walked to the palace gates.

The gates open from the inside and let you enters.

You walked in the hallway and a boy sitting on his throne.His dark eyes stare at you with a grin with his black hair.

"Your Highness,the most beautiful and kind girl from the small town...Has arrived"the guard said walking beside the throne.

"Shes absolutely beautiful and her eyes reminded me of someone....leave"he ordered everyone in the hallway to leave accept you.

You clean your dry throat and ready to speak.

"You know when I said I want her to come here alone doesn't mean you have to come"he stares at you.

Is he talking to Yuris?

"My Lord..." The guard from the shop earlier walked pass you.

He started whispering to the prince as he sounded more interesting.

"Very well...I must say....Your welcome here as your new home" he grins.

"What....But"

"No buts...Today is your lucky day..To marry me as your future husband"he smiled.

You felt disgusted, grabbing your fits.

Yuris suddenly came out from your shadow with his eyes glowing red.

"Oh...So that's the legendary black grim"he sounded more interested.

"Like hell she will married to you"Yuris sounded different,like a beast.

"Well then...Let's make a deal"he snapped his fingers.

Two guards bringing out a boy with heavy chains from his neck,arms and legs.His body was covered in scars and bad injuries
He was blind folded, breathing heavily.His hair was dark blue.

"If you can defeat him...I will no longer want her...If you lose...She will be mine and you will be my familiar"he looked at you and then Yuris.

"R...u...n"the blind boy spoke painfully as the guards hold him on the ground.

Yuris looked at him eyes widen,maybe in fear.

The boy noticed Yuris,but he can't see.

"Well then...Shall we begin?"the guilty prince clapped his hands together.

This is bad,you though.

His innocent...Yuris can't kill him...Right?

Just because of you.