Chapter one

Jennifer's P.O.V

"Jahseh stop, what the hell is wrong with you, you can't do that." I said while he was pulling on my arm

"Shut the fuck up, I got something for you and you'll never forget it too." He said

When we got upstairs he threw me on the bed and started to kiss and rub me

"Jahseh I don't think I wanna do this now becau"- (gco)

"Shush before I slap some beauty in your face." He said kissing my neck

"No Jahseh I'm not gonna go through this bullshit again." I said yelling but not loud.

Jahseh slaps me, but all I felt was numbness and pain. I just let him do whatever he wanted to me cause I really didn't care after that.
---------------------------------—--------------------- *7:30
I woke up and started to gather my things. I tried to stay quiet as possible so I wouldn't wake Jahseh up. I was so lucky I made it out Jahseh house.

When I got to my house I quickly headed for the shower cause I felt so disgusting.

Why did I let him do that to me? Should I have stopped him? What should I do?

After I got out the shower I put on a plain white crop-top with high waisted ripped jeans and my air Jordan 12 retro ovo's

I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat anything. I got in my car and headed to forever 21(where I work😂). When I got there is was only me, Aylek, kenza, and samia.

I went in the STAFF room to chill until costumers came. When I sat down I got a call from of course jahseh, BUT.... I didn't answer it because I wasn't in the mood to be yelled at.

After about 15 minutes passed by some costumers came in. It was two boys. One was dark skinned with deep dimples. The other had curly hair which was in a afro, he was light skinned. Not gonna lie but the afro guy was cute asf.

"Hello, do you guys need any help or assistance?" I said

"Yes, I need assistance with yo"-(gco) afro puff says but gets cut off.

" No we don't need any help right now." Dimples says

The guy with the dimples probably already knew what afro puff was gonna say.

"Ok, my name is Jennifer so just call me when your ready." I said smiling at both while afro was starring at me and licking his lips.

I went back to the counter where you check your things out. And chilled there until them guys needed me.
—————————————————
Trinidad Cardona's P.O.V

Jennifer huh? Oh I think I can make a song out of that. I'm calling out for Jennifer, been calling out for her.

"Aye bro that girl Jennifer is bad as hell." I said

"Bro she a lady, have some respect. But yea you saw that ass?" Derek said

"Nigga what the fuck? That's all mine the hell? Especially that ASS!" I said laughing

"No she not cause she don't even know your name fuck you mean?" Derek said

I took out a piece of paper and pen so I could write my number down, I was planning on giving her the paper while paying for our things.

We walked up to the register and placed our things on the counter.

"Did you guys find everything okay?" Jennifer said smiling and scanning our things.

"Yeah, I foun".-(gco) I said but Derek inturupted again.

"Trini, don't even think about it." Derek said looking all serious and shit.

"Your total is $87.63" Jennifer said

When I pulled the money out my pocket I pulled the paper with my number in it. I handed her the money with the paper also.

She counted the money and when she saw the paper she smiled a little and put it in her pocket. At that point I felt confident and strong.

After she handed us our bags I smiled at her and she smiled back. Me and Derek went in the car and headed back to my house.
—————————————————
Jennifer's P.O.V

I feel so special right now. But I'm scared to text him because he'll probably think I'm crazy for him. I don't know I'll think about it after work.