Perfect

November 28, 2021

It was the big day. David and Liza had just gotten married and were now surrounded with nothing but love and support from their friends. They had a small wedding out in the middle of the forest in a church. Friends and family gathered to watch them as they took the next step of their lives together. They had shared tender moments that were filled with so much love they kept private between themselves as they said their vows. Of course David teared up when sharing his vows and Liza kept it together because Gabbie would have lost it if she messed up the hard work she had done to make sure her makeup stayed the whole night.

They went to the reception hall. It was covered in black and white decor and the couple had a table all to themselves with the placecards of "Mr. Right" and "Mrs. Always Right" to mark their spots. The wedding party sat near by at a table that was filled with their friends. "Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you the couple of the hour, Mr. and Mrs. David Julian and Elizabeth Shaila Dobrik" said the MC. David and Liza entered the hall and sat down at their table to enjoy their first meal together as a married couple.

**Start playing the song in the upstairs**

The MC said "I would like to invite David and Liza to come enjoy their first dance as a married couple. David stood up and helped Liza out of her chair. Then they walked to the dance floor as Ed Sheeran's Perfect starts playing. They slow dance together moving in sync all on the dance floor, leaving small loving kisses and small comments only they could hear in each others ears. They knew how far they had made it as a couple. They had stayed together through thick and thin, lifting up one another during all the highs and lows. 

When the song was completed, they shared a kiss, and then Liza's dad and David's mom came up to dance for Father-Daughter and Mother-Son shared dance. They picked a nice Coldplay song that was meaningful to both families and once it was over, everyone in the hall started to get up to dance.

David and Liza looked on at the scene and were so grateful for all the love and support all their guests have shown to them. They then went to enjoy the rest of the evening, cutting a beautiful cake that had their likenesses on it, cutting David's groomscake that respectively was a camera with "clickbait" written as the brand. Then it was time to go and leave the hall.

Everyone filed outside with sparklers and lit them. David and Liza ran out as people cheered "Good Luck." Liza and David's parents were at the very end of the tunnel and both hugged their parents and in-laws before getting into David's Tesla that was waiting for them. Once they were in the car, they rolled down the windows and waved goodbye as they drove off to go on their honeymoon. 

Liza looked over at David saying "I love you so much Bubba."

 "I love you too Pookie," he replied to her. 

She said "There's something I have been waiting to tell you that I think you will enjoy for a wedding gift." 

"Baby, you didn't need to get me anything, you know that," he said.

She said, "I know but this is rather important babe. Your gift is going to take a while as it will be here around August but I think it will be worth the wait.

"No way Pookie! Are you serious?" David finally caught on.

"That's right Bubba. This newlywed family is about to become a family of 3. Baby, I'm Pregnant!" She exclaimed.

In that moment, David had never felt so much love for someone until then. He loved his wife and unborn child and could not wait to see their child once it arrives.

A/N: Leave a comment and Vote!! This is my second one shot that I have been hard at work on for a few weeks. DM me any requests or anthing you would like to see in a future story. 

-Scout1996