Notions

It was the day we got engaged. We went to dinner and then went dancing. Coldplay played as we danced that evening. He wasn't the best dancer but I was patient with him as we swayed together and enjoyed each other's company. As the chorus started, it happened. He got on one knee after stating how much he loved me.

"I want something just like this. Just me and you conquering the world together as a team. You're the Athena to my Zeus and I am so in love with you Elizabeth Shaila Koshy. Make me the happiest man ever and become my wife. Liza, Will you Marry Me?" he asked as he presented a beautiful ring just for me with two of our pebbles next to a beautiful sparkling diamond. 

That was the night we became a unit. It is us against the world and I am so in love with David Dobrik. We were married on our anniversary the next year and now 4 years later, we are expecting a baby girl. We have decided to name her Iris Selene Dobrik, after the greek goddesses for the Moon  and the Sea and Sky. It is the reason for why we got to where we are and for that we are eternally grateful. 

A/N: So so so sorry for jumping on here so late!! Finals ended and all I wanted to do was sleep and get back to normal. I have also been working a ton so that took up a ton of time haha. Hopefully, I want to get back into the swing of writing and get some good stuff out to y'all. TTYL!!

-Scout1996