I'm Faded

"You were the shadow to my light

Did you feel us

Another start

You fade away

Afraid our aim is out of sight

Wanna see us"

I saw him on the other side of this room. Standing there, black outfit and black hat. Just standing there, and then he came up. "Hi, my name is David Dobrik." he said casually with a nice glance in his eyes to my small frame. We talked all night and then he was gone, back into the party he went.

"Were you only imaginary

Where are you now

Atlantis

Where are you now

Another dream

The monsters running wild inside of me"

One year later, we have been a couple for a year since we began dating a few months later. He has seen me at my highest when I have been happy and free. He has seen me when anxiety has taken its toll on me and made me want to block out the world completely. There were nights when I wanted to just cry in frustration because I couldn't edit a video any longer in time to post on Wednesday. And he was there through my frustration telling me it's ok and to take a breather for a bit. 

He has inspired me to make content and I have in turned brought him all the views. But still fighting with my own demons and my past sometimes is a bit much. That is when he is the most helpful and most supportive.

"I'm faded

These shallow waters, never met

What I needed

I'm letting go"

A year later, we are both 21 and happier than ever. We were on top of the world as a couple. Nothing could stop us! But that wasn't the entire story. Something's don't need to be told. Some should be kept private. We struggle as a couple together without putting it out there. That's ok and thats what it means to be a unit.

"Where are you now

Under the bright

But faded lights

You set my heart on fire"

5 years later, David Dobrik asked me to marry him. I said yes and we celebrated with a small ceremony in a small secluded church in the forest a year later. We had a Catholic mass, friends, family, my pastor and his hometown priest to officiate. It was a nice affair and we posted to each others pages about how happy we were that we were married. He has been there through it all. We both ended up going back to college as well. We both got degrees in filmmaking and still do Youtube with the gang.

I'm faded

I have never been more happy with the life I have lived. At 98, I can say I have never been more grateful for the opportunities I have been given. My name is Liza Koshy. I hope you have enjoyed hearing my short life story with the man of my dreams. 

A/N: Hi y'all! I hope you enjoy this short little one shot! I love feedback so anything you have to say DM me or post it here and I should be able to see it! I am trying to figure out a good schedule but bear with me. It's finals time for my university so I will hopefully be able to post more once I figure out a proper schedule! Thank you @s_0805 for being so helpful and helping me out with starting this process!!

-Scout1996