Goodbye

I am discontinuing this story. Actually, I'm discontinuing my account. The only reason that I'm not deleting the thing is because I want you all to continue to enjoy these wonderful, not-finished works of fanficiton. So, because I'm a nice person, I'm going to tell you the ending to this. Let the rollercoaster begin.

They all find out that one of the societies, the Healer one, has determined the universe stupid and they want to restart it by building a bomb to re-start the universe. This is the Big Bang -- the original one. The team goes to stop this, and in the process Keith and Shiro die. (Shiro get stabbed, Keith gets shot immediately after him and Lance hold hands because Shiro just died.) The team, with Gustav's help, dismantles the bomb, but not before it blows up. Because they did damage the bomb, it only explodes time as far back as the beginning of this fanfiction. Because of this, the first and last chapters are the same, except where Hunk decides that he really does not want to stay on Toumia. The universe is forever changed because of this. 

I truly appreciate your reader-ship, even after my account turns into a ghost. If you wish to read more from me, first look to my other works on this account, then to my account on FanFiction.net, under the username altoinkblots. Thank you for your time,

Allie_Luthel