>> Uneasiness <<

It was not too long before Ren started feeling annoyed by the blonde's terrible attitude. He was already tired from the flight being too long and now he had to live with this nuisance for the rest of his stay in Canada. Ren sighed, scratching his head full of brown knotted locks as he sat down on the bed.

Approaching footsteps could be heard before they stopped at the door of their room. Akira and Ren both glanced at the opening of the door only to be met with their home room teacher. He gestured them to assemble to the assembly hall for some news.

Ignoring the comment made by Enomoto, who quickly left leaving the brunette alone. Ren bit his lip, debating in his mind whether he should call Haru or not. Judging by the time here, its probably midnight over there. So maybe I should call him tomorrow.

With a huff, he exits the room into the narrow hallway. He quickly finds himself in a crowd of students rushing past him. Ren looks around to find Juuzen and Kiri waving at him in the front row. Before he could even budge from his place, the speaker booms with an unknown voice asking the students to quiet down and pay attention.

'Greetings to all those who have come here. We appreciate the fact that all of you are excited about your stay here. But please make sure to learn the scheduled timings for each of the events that would be taking place in the following days. Those of you present here will be taking the 'Test of Courage'  at the appointed time that would be directed to you later.'

Shrugging at the turn of events, Ren makes his way through the crowd to find his friends chatting excitedly about the 'test of courage' . He had only read about it in some Shoujo mangas. By the time he paid attention to his friends, they had already noticed the uneasiness from him. Kiri giggled and Juuzen only gave him an encouraging beat on his back telling him about the test.

A/N

Gomen about the (Super) late update. School was kinda hectic. Anyways, the upcoming chapters will be alternate chapters of Haru and Ren, as I have done so far from chapter 5 on wards. Hope you enjoy them. >//<

Sayonara~