>> Surprise <<

Slowly working his way towards the door of his bedroom to the hallway, he glances one more time behind him at his room, setting his mind. With one set goal, he leaves and approaches the interior of the living room. Just as he is about to walk his way to the front door of the house along with the needed luggage in his hand, a cough startles him from behind.

Haru turns around, alarmed, to find his younger brother, Shima, casually sitting on the couch. He realized that his brother must've turned the table lamp on since he hadn't seen anyone on his way there.

"Ni-san-"

"Shima! I can explain! I was just-"

"I know what you are thinking, Ni-san, and I know what you are about to do." , Shima sighs, knowingly. He smiles lightly at his older brother's bewildered expression. "Just make sure that you contact us when you reach, alright?"

"I-uh-" at a loss of words, Haru could only stutter, not knowing how to reply to his brother. Slightly shaking his head at his foolishness of thinking he could've gotten away without getting noticed, he smiles, and quickly replies with an 'Okay' before making his way towards the front door and leaving without any further notice.

In return, Shima could only smile at his brother's behaviour.

Be safe, Ni-san.

Meanwhile,

Ren had never been so grateful for any moment in his life as he was for this one. Not only was he happy that he would finally be able to leave the dorms (or hellhole, considering he had to stay with Akira for two weeks. And so far, it had been pretty bad.) but also for the fact that he would finally be able to spend time again with Rob and Fumy and meet his pet dogs and their youngling.

A/N

Hello my lovely readers~ I now it's been long since I've updated this story but don't worry. I've already set an ending for this story of mine with an alt. ending to what is originally planned in the manga. I've already written the necessary in drafts which I will be updating later on. I know this chapter must've been short but I promise the others are (a bit) longer. 

Anyways, stay tuned for the next updates <3