>> Patience <<

Enough is enough.....I can't bear this torture anymore. 

Four days had passed and Haru still hadn't received any news from Ren about his well being. His patience was running out. His mind kept on relentlessly making endless situations in which Ren could've gotten himself into.

Both the twins had tried distracting their oldest from his disturbing thoughts but after many sleepless nights and failures, they gave up, exhausted. 

Even Natsuo, being the second oldest in the family, had tried reassuring Haru by telling him that he had Takamura-sensei's number and that he could ask him about how Ren had been doing and hence his reason for not contacting them for too long.

But luck seemed to have been not on their side, because no matter how many times he tried calling the number, it wouldn't connect.

Hence, which led to the current situation, where the oldest was cooking dinner with a deadly aura oozing out of him, and the twins and the second oldest staring at him, bewildered at the sight. 

Even Aki's outbursts at Haru couldn't snap him out from his daze of unpleasant thoughts.

Both the twins and Natsuo were discussing on how to calm the oldest down and find a way of getting in contact with Ren. They were worried about Ren's well being too.

Where as Haru was completely out of what he was currently doing and forming a plan on how to meet his beloved again.

Maybe Shima and Natsuo won't get too angry at me if I did leave. And Aki would probably just hit me once and then forgive me. But then the shop..........

Finally coming to a decision, Haru turns off the burners and abruptly leaves the kitchen.

Meanwhile, 

The following day just couldn't get any worse for Ren. After all that had happened from the test of courage to Akira's scaredy cat nature to Takamura-sensei's unexpected outburst, the days just kept on getting worse and worse each and every passing second.

Which led to the current situation of him, trapped with Akira and his gang in the same room, with Akira's friends and him talking nonsense, which annoyed the hell out of him.

•°•°•⊙•°•°•

Just wait for me Ren, I'm coming

A/N

Yayyyyy, Baka author-chan finally updated a chapter. Gomen to all of my lovely readers but I've been way too busy and also I had no idea what to do in the next chapter. But so far its going good and oh! Is that a cliff hanger I see in the end? o.o

Who knows, just stay tuned for the next update to know what happens (≧∇≦)