Everything

Lucifer Morningstar went down on one knee and pulled out the velvet box and Chloe stood there in front of him, mouth agape.

It was evident that he rented the entire beachfront villa, but she was more surprised that this man was willing to soil his very expensive trousers just so he could propose properly. She remembered quite clearly how he often whined about his wardrobe.

Meanwhile, the rest of the squad (Linda, Maze, Trixie, Dan, Amenadiel, Ella) hidden somewhere in the villa, watched behind the monitors of the crew they hired to document the momentous event.

A definite yes was her answer and the devil slipped on that diamond ring on her finger followed by a chaste kiss.

Trixie squealed in delight as she would now have two dads. Dan wasn't exactly thrilled but Lucifer is a decent guy. If anyone paid attention to the way the self proclaimed lord of hell looks at Chloe, then they'll know for sure that she's his everything.

Amenadiel would not have entertained the idea of this version of Lucifer if you had asked him a few years back. His younger brother was selfish, inconsiderate, much too proud. However, that all changed when the lightbringer met Chloe, and she made him care.

Maze wanted to puke at the seemingly romantic gesture. She thought she could use the video someday to con his former master.

Linda was happy they finally hooked up. Ella too.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

You're a falling star, you're the get-away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.

And you play it coy but it's kinda cute.
Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby, don't pretend that you don't know it's true.
'Cause you can see it when I look at you.

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my every day.

And I can't believe, uh, that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you, baby, just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah, we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.

You're every song,
And I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.

-Michael Bublé