Flirt

Yo yo yo I'm alive. Ok so you can skip this if you don't care but here's the full reason why I can't update regularly: I have divorced parents, one doesn't care what I do on here and the other does. And by law I still have to do what they say. My parenting plan if 60 40 split. During the school year I go every other week to the one who let's me write. That's like two days to get out a story. Now I could log in then log out at my other house but I uh... don't remember the password to this account so if I log out I may never be able to log in again. Yup that's all so be patient children. Thanks for all the support and kind comments. Now on to the story...

Warnings: steamy junk again cuz I have a bad mind, curse word!!😲
---------------------------------------------------------

    The paladins had been called to a meeting in the lounge room (that place where the couch is). Keith showed up to see everyone but the people who called the meeting; Allura and Coran.
Shiro stood beside the couch talking to Hunk who was sat at the end. Pidge sat in the middle cross legged laughing at Lance who sat at her side telling an awful joke. The only empty seat was beside Lance at the other end of the couch. Keith pointed at the couch, "is this seat taken?" He asked. Lance qiuckly spread out so there was no room on the couch. "Yeah, but this one isn't." He gestured to his lap. Pidge looked over at the two boys giggling. Keith shrugged and took up Lance's offer. "WOAH Keith i-i uh uhm..." Lance stared as Keith had now straddled him, sitting in Lance's lap! Lance blushed brightly. Keith brought his arms up around Lance's neck. "What? Has no one ever listened to your flirty bullshit before?" Keith asked smirking, bringing their faces closer together. Pidge took out her phone like thingy and took pictures of the two. Shiro coughed, Allura and Coran had shown up now. "PDA guys, PDA." Space dad (daddy) said. Keith pulled away, Lance looked disappointed. Allura and Pidge high fived. "Send me those pictures..." Allura whispered. Pidge nodded, "I got chu..." Keith turned around so he could face the team but didn't leave Lance lap. "You can uh, continue the meeting now princess." Keith said. Lance, while blushing furiously, wrapped his arms around Keith's waist. And together that sat there comfortably for the rest of the meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------
Yeah it was short but man it was fun. Btw if you haven't listened to the Hamilton soundtrack on YouTube do so. Also *whispers* search h_a_m_musical for a secret video of the real thing! Ps don't tell anyone. Snitches get stitches guys. Also I hardcore ship lams and might write a oneshot book of them later.🤗 who knows. K bye lovelies -S♡