James:Late night calls

~~~~~THIS ONE'S KINDA REALLY SHORT BUT PRETTY CUTE~~~~

You were on a small vacation with your family that you were forced to go to and unfortunately your boyfriend James couldn't come along because of his work.  He was texting you all the time but he didn't like to call he thought it was to tiring to actually talk.

So to say you were shocked when you woke up to a phone call from him at four in the morning was an understatement.  You answered it almost immediately thinking it was a serious emergency.

"Hey, babe.  whats wrong? Is everything okay?"

"Oh thank god, your alright."

"What are you talking about, are you drunk or something?"

"No, I just- I had a bad dream and I just had to make sure you were alright, Princess."

"Don't worry babe. I'm perfectly fine."

"Are you sure?"

You rolled yo eyes slightly and a small smile spread across you face. You sat up straighter and turned on your lamp that was beside your bed.  Much to your younger sibling who you were sharing a room with's dismay.

you pulled the phone away from you rear and hit the little video call button.  He answered it immediately.  The only light on his side was the light that came through from your side.

"See, perfectly fine." You said panning your phone over yourself.

"I'm sorry. I just, don't like you being so far away from me. When will you be back again?"

"Just a couple more days."

"Go to sleep Y/N!" Your younger sibling yelled throwing a pillow at you.

"Fuck off YS/N"

"I'm telling mom."

"Do it!"

"I guess I better let you go now that I know you're alright."

"I'll talk to you in the morning Babe."

"Okay, night Princess. I love and miss you."

"I love and miss you too."  He blew a kiss at you and you laughed before you two finally hung up and you fell back asleep after a small argument with your sibling again after you threatened to keep the lamp on.