°Alive, Barely°

Song Of The Chapter

City Of Angels (30 Seconds To Mars)

------------------------------------------------------

Alive? I was still living. Barely. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in a bed. Not mine of course but a hospital bed and an ugly gown. I looked around and saw no one. Not even Josh. Pfft. I figured he wouldn't be hear. I noticed my phone was on a table near me. I used some of my strength and reached over to it. Who brought my phone and some of my other things? Probably Jenna and Tyler. Hmm. I really have to go pee but, I need help. I saw that I had one of those remotes that control the T.V and can call nurses and other important things. I pressed the nurse looking button and some lady spoke. "Hello what do you need?" She asked in a polite tone."Uh Yes I need a nurse to help me use the bathroom." I said. "Ok I'll send your nurse over." She said. I thanked her and went back to watching the ceiling. What else could I do? I was hopeless. I looked over a whiteboard that was located in my room. I looked at it and read it.
Patient Name: (Y/N) Dun.
Meds:
Treatment: Suicide
Nurse Name: Sarah Radke
Pain Scale: Undetermined

Well besides the Meds which I didn't understand at all I agree with them. There was other shit on there but I didn't want to read all of it. I layed there waiting for the nurse to come. I wonder what Jenna's doing. She's probably in the waiting room or on her way to come see me. Her and Tyler. There was a light knock and I looked and saw someone. It wasn't a nurse or doctor. No it was Jenna. She had flowers and chocolates. "Hi (Y/N). How you feeling?" Jenna asked as she sat down. "Eh. I really need to pee." She just giggled. She walked over to my bed and helped me out. I slowly walked to the bathroom.

After getting myself into the bed, Jenna sat down and we both talked. Talked about sad shit, happy shit, and just random shit. It was nice talking to her. She understood me. I touched my neck and instantly jerked back. It was still sensitive. I just sat there listening her talk about how her and Tyler meet. It was a sweet story. I wish someone special will love me as much as Tyler loves Jenna. Of course that'll never happen. There was another light knock. Both Jenna and I turned our heads to see who it was. It was Tyler. "Hey (Y/N). Hey Jenna." Tyler said as he stood by my bed. I waved to him. "Hey (Y/N) did you call people to come see you?" Tyler asked. "Uh no I woke up a few minutes ago." I said a little confused. "Well there's some people waiting for you." Tyler said. A nurse walked in and had a wheelchair. I looked at Jenna hoping she knew about this but she just shrugged. The nurse helped me into the wheelchair and wheeled me out of the room with Jenna and Tyler following. They wheeled me to a huge black room. Tyler flicked on the lights and there were my idols. Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Brendon Urie, Falling In Reverse, Bring Me The Horizon, Peirce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Linkin Park, Troye Sivan, Halsey, Shannon Leto, and Tomo from 30 seconds To Mars. There was one person missing and that was Jared Leto. His brother was here but he wasn't. Hmm. I stood up and everyone was trying to grab me but I shooed them away. I walked on my own, walking up to every single one of them and hugging them. Each one of them being careful of my neck. I saw Jenna taking photos and videos. How did they know about me and why were they all here? I looked around and meet my eyes with a blue pair. A ocean blur type of eyes. I knew who it was. Shannon moved to his left and revealed his brother. Jared. I tried running, but pain shot through my legs. Jared noticed and he instantly ran over to help me. He smiled at me as we made our way to a few chairs. "Hi (Y/N)." Jared said in a happy tone. I replied back.

Jared, Gerard, Patrick, Tyler, Ronnie, and Pete were talking bout random things with me. Pete going live on Instagram and so was Jared. As Jared asked me what my favorite song was a door opened. I looked towards the noise and saw Josh. Tears threatened my eyes. My eyes burning quick as he saw me. I looked away at Jared, hoping he would just tell him to leave, but instead he said "You're strong. Fight and keep fighting. Don't let him get you down again. He's not worth your time." I nodded my head and watched as he sat in a chair next to Jared. Jared gave him a small smile and Josh did the same. I sat there, not knowing what to do or say, until a voice spoke. "Why?" I looked up and saw Josh. I knew he asked that question. "Why would you do that?" He said. "Because I needed it. I deserve to die, that's what you want." I said with anger filling my body. "No I didn't want that to happen. I thought I actually lost you." Josh said. "Well yo were to busy with your whore to notice me. To busy fucking her instead of noticing my cuts and all my wounds." I said snapping at him. He said nothing because he knew I was right. "You were to busy with her and totally forgot about me. Forgot about the one person in the world who needed your attention. The one person in the world who never experienced attention." I said with a tear rolling down my face. Tell him how you did it. NO. Tell him it was his fault. Make him suffer. "You hurt me to the point suicide was my option. I wanted to die. I've been trying to do it for so long and this was my chance. I was this close to seeing my parents again. I heard them. My mom was laughing and my father was calling out my name. Do you know how hard it is to be me? No you don't because you've never been raped, never been abused, never been bullied for who you are, or ignored by your "friends". You've never experienced what I've experienced." Josh looked at me knowing that whatever he was going to say would make things worse. I looked around and saw many people crying. Jenna hysterical. "Josh you hurt me. You let your whore hurt me and you laughed. You didn't even care about me. You just laughed. Apparently Joshua Dun finds it funny for a 13 year old girl who has lived through hell, to get slapped by his whore. You never cared for me Josh. If anyone in this room who had been more of a parent to me it has been Jenna. She's done so much for me. I can't even explain how grateful I am for her. She's probably the one who found me." I said as I stroked my throat. "It was me." Josh said. I looked at him questioning him. "I found you. I cut you loose. I called the ambulance. I did everything to make sure you were safe and alive. I was the one who brought you everything. I was the one who stayed her over night crying and praying to God that you were still alive. I was the one who did all of that (Y/N)." I wanted to scream. I wanted to cuss him out, but all I could do was stare. Why did he save me? "Why did you save me. I would have been better off dead. I was so close to seeing the people who love me the most. You took that away from me." I yelled at him. "I saved you because I loved you and I wasn't going to loose you. I don't care if you're mad at me. I could care less right now. I'll I care about is you. Knowing that you are ok makes me feel better." "I wanna go back to my room please." I said. "(Y/N) please don't act like this." Josh pleaded. "No I am going to act like this because you caused me pain. You made me feel like I was reliving every bad thing that happened to me. You made me feel something I didn't want to feel again. You made me feel worthless." Tears streaming down my face. He couldn't say anything. He was speechless. I stood up and limped my way to Jenna.