+ ¢нαρтєя 10 +

The Next Day

Yui's Pov

I was walking with Katelyn towards the Animal Room, she wanted to pick her Animal out.

When the door opened, we saw the Animals in their places and she entered and came out with...

Spike: Yo!

Me: Ahh! Spike! You scared the life out of me!

He jumped on Katelyn's shoulder, then kept looking at me with a smile.

Katelyn: I will be taking Spike to practice with me, alright?

Me: Sure, see ya later then

Katelyn: Bye

She turned and started walking to the other direction. She must be still worried of the next Match, that's why she wants to get stronger, she wants to make the Heaven proud and...us. She has no idea that....she is already as strong as she can possible be, but she can't use her powers and strenght well enough. I just hope she finds her answer soon.

I turned slowly too, then walked over to the locker area. When i reached my locker, i opened it and took my History Book and opened it. I was searching for the page about "Kind" Demons, when i found it, i started reading.

For some reason, only one sentence...changed my expression from curious to shocked and surprised.

"Some Demons were once Angels"

Wait, what? There is such a thing as a person who has a Demon power and looks like a Demon, but has a heart of an Angel. That's something that i've never seen before.

???: Whatcha reading, little Angel?

I gasped, turned and wided my eyes.

Jimin: Reading a Book, how common for a cute little Angel like you

Jimin: Reading a Book, how common for a cute little Angel like you. Say, would you like to spend a few hours with me?

Me: No, thank you

I closed my locker, kept the Book in my arms and told Coco to follow me. We both then left this weirdo.

On the way, i stopped because of a person standing in front of me.

Me: Jungkook...

Jimin: You know him? But you don't know me, wow

Jungkook: Jimin, what are you trying to do?

Jimin: The usual, don't be shocked or surprised...i'm well known for my ablities and actions, and this little Angel is my new toy

Me: What!

Jungkook: Be quiet! Bastard! She is not your new toy, because...i already claimed her as my toy! You bastard!

He walked over to me, grabbed my wrist and pulled me with me. I got shocked at his words just now, was he serious. This jerk! He saved me from that Demon, but saying that i'm his toy....aish!

Wait....

Where is he taking me again?

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤

Sorry for the short Chapter!!🙇