Light

"You have beautiful eyes, I just wish that they were looking at me."

Chapter 1

The bell rang indicating that the class for today has ended

The bell rang indicating that the class for today has ended. Students started to fixed their things and put it to their bags.

The teacher reminded them one last time with their assignments before leaving the classroom.

Jimin shifted his gaze to the girl he always admire since freshman year. He hurriedly put his things inside his bag as he was about to go to her when a familiar guy greet her with a hug.

Jimin stop from his tracks, he watched them talked and laughed. He should've been numb by now but a part in his chest still hurt a lot.

The pain threatened to cripple him again.

So he shake his head ignoring everything he saw with his own eyes as he went out to the classroom without giving any more glance at them.

Why does it have to be the same girl? For goodness sake! Jungkook and him were very different, from personality to taste of food. They don't even like the same things, so girls and love were never a problem with them before until Jungkook decided to talked to her.

At first he didn't mind at all for he knows that Jungkook will never like her, but boy he was wrong! One day, he saw some changes with his best friend's actions when he and Lisa talked, and Jimin saw the glitter in his best-friend's eyes and his smiles were brighter than before.

But he got more scared, when he saw that Lisa was also the same as Jungkook.

In that moment he knew that he already lose.

Well, he was partly to be blamed, for he never had the courage to talk to her or even get near to her. He was contented to love her from afar and that was his biggest regret. He must've talk to her first when he had the chance, and maybe things went different today. Maybe ....

He's almost near the gate when an arm draped at his shoulders. His eyes went wide as he was shocked for the sudden presence.

Lisa laughed heartily at him, covering her mouth.

They become friends when Jungkook and her started dating a few months ago and they quickly became close when they both find out that they almost like the same things. From the taste of music to food and even have the same favorite subjects.

He was happy that he was able to talk to her and tell stories as he felt contented again with them being just friends.