Dusk till Dawn I

"I'll still choose to be with you
from dusk till dawn."

Park Jimin & Jeon Jungkook
Epilogue Part One

"JK didn't want to let you this know but he badly needs someone right now

"JK didn't want to let you this know but he badly needs someone right now. He needs you Jimin."
ー Jimin was still shocked from what he found out from Jungkook's older sister, Minah noona.

He plopped down at his bed and raked his light pink hair. Why are you like this, Jeon? Why do you always keep your problems all by yourself?

He clutched his eyes close, pursing his lips, he got out from the bed and quickly change his clothes. He took his coat and run downstairs.

"Hyung, where are you going?"
Jimin look at his nine year old brother who is busily working on his project at the living room.

"Tell mom and dad that I will be sleeping over at Jungkook's."
After that, he dashed outside running from blocks to blocks. He didn't even bother to take a cab, his heartbeats race with the speed of his dash, the cold wind hitting his face and his surrounding totally become hazy and so do the sounds.

The only thing on his mind right now is Jungkook. That bastard, how could he keep a secret from his own bestfriend?

Jimin started to count in his mind, he puffed some air and cold mist went out his mouth. The cold crippling to his wind breaker but he didn't mind.

"One."

"Hey Kook, look at this

"Hey Kook, look at this."
Jimin pulled Jungkook's collar and made him face a big elite school which they had passed by.

"What about that, Chim?"
Jungkook who's confused scratched the back of his head.

"I wanna enter this school. Let's enroll to this school together!"
The shorter lad smiled ecstatically as he watched the big building in delight from the outside.