Dusk till Dawn II

"Let me hold you like this for
the first and last time."

Lisa ManobanEpilogue Part Two

Lisa Manoban
Epilogue Part Two

When Jimin and Jungkook's older sister, excused themselves to Lisa so that they can talk in private? The blonde girl patiently waits for Jimin to come back.

Not until Lisa noticed that he forgot to bring his phone with him. She shrugged, realizing that he'll come back in a few minutes.

But suddenly, the phone started to ring. Her gaze went to the black smartphone, she gulped.
Lisa is having a second thoughts, would she ignore the call? And just say to Jimin that 'someone called you earlier.'? Or just accept it? And say to the caller that 'you should call later, Jimin is not here.'?

However the latter part wins her, curiosity kills the cat, right?

She picked up the phone and was about to press the green button when it ended. Lisa frowned.

But the next thing happened made her stop from moving as her eyes went wide like saucers. Many questions start to fill her mind while she stare at Jimin's phone wallpaper.

It was a stolen shot of Lisa, she was laughing inside their classroom. That explains why Jimin didn't want to let her borrow his phone every time she asked for it.

And like a river of thoughts, it comes dawning to Lisa's mind every single moments that Jimin attempted to confess to her. She felt dumb and naive to only realized it just now.

Jimin was obviously talking about her, when Lisa asked for the girl he likes.

She doesn't know how to feel about this. So when Jimin came back from the talked he had with Minah? She quickly changed the topic and confront him about it.

But the guy is persistent of his words until Lisa just gave up and frustratedly walked out from the restaurant.

Her feet leads her to the nearest park, she plopped down at some vacant bench and let out a long sighed.

The cold breeze touched her cheeks, so she adjusted her muffler and stared at the running kids at the playground. Innocence of childhood is really good, and at some point Lisa felt a pang of jealousy inside her chest because she knows that she can no longer have it.

When did life started to become complicated? Or maybe it was complicated all along but Lisa was just ignorant to foresee it. Whatever the answer is? It doesn't matter now because everything has been done and regretting will only makes life harder.