Night

"I can't explain how painful it is to wait for something that never comes."

Chapter 3

The sunny, crisp air of autumn in Korea whets the appetite not just for food but also for cultural and artistic refinement

The sunny, crisp air of autumn in Korea whets the appetite not just for food but also for cultural and artistic refinement. For students here in this campus, autumn is a time for school-sponsored festival.

Festivals feature exhibits, different kinds of booths and also skits. In many cases, the students themselves write scripts for the skits, choose the cast, and build scenery and props as they need to present what they created in front of others.

The exhibits and booths, meanwhile, are both usually held in classrooms.

By entering the campus? You can immediately noticed of how the school had everything from live music to local food delicacies, dance shows to a fashion parade. It felt more like a summer festival than it did an event organized by local students.

However, behind the lively booths, stalls, exhibits at each classrooms and skits going on inside the school theater. Two students were still practicing inside an empty room for their upcoming performance this 2 pm at the afternoon.

Lisa and Jimin excused theirselves at their classmates so that they can still practice the choreography, but they also both promised that they will be there to help after their performance.

Lisa and Jimin's shirt were soaking wet with sweats at their back and foreheads. They also feel drained and tired but that doesn't stop them to move and perfect the dance. They are both determined to win the contest.

Arms and limbs were swiftly moving to place to another as their body synchronized with the beat of their chosen song. Anyhow, at the middle of the song there'll be touching and hands clasping but all of it were needed to do for a better and cooler choreography.

Regardless from it, Lisa was oblivious of how Jimin gets awkward when that part will come, as he repeatedly do little mistakes on that part but he tried to remain focus anyway.

After 2 hours of dancing they both decided to rest as they dropped their bodies on that cold polished floor of the empty classroom.
Lisa and Jimin were panting heavily for a minute before they started to talk to each other.

"We still have more 2 hours before the contest will begin, what do you want to do?"
Jimin asked Lisa while her eyes were closed from too much exhaustion.

"Let's tour the school building."
Lisa heavily breathe as she tried to sat up. Jimin followed suit.

"Sure."