Moving Day Part 2

NIALLS POV

 I see a small light through the trees. I walk towards it, I see a rope ladder. in the window i see Jade laying there staring at the ceiling. i think shes acting like a possum because they play dead when the don't want to be noticed. 

"Jade I see you, you can't hide from me."

"Niall i just feel so awful at the way i screamed at everyone it was rude and unlady like of me to yell at you guys when you did nothing wrong"

  she started to cry.

i climbed up the rest of the steps on the ladder and held her tight. oh how i loved having her in my arms. I know this makes me sound like a bad person, but in a way im glad her parents passed away. had they not passed away I would have never met the girl that makes my heart ache everytime she sheads a tear.

Its wrong. I can't like her i can't feel this way management will kill me if I like her. She will get hate. I can't keep my feelings from her a secret any longer.

I see she has fallen asleep and smile at her cute face.

Jade's POV

"WE NEVER LOVED YOU"

" WE WERE HAVING ANOTHER CHILD SO WE HAD YOU TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING"

"WE DIED TO BE RID OF YOU"

" YOU ARE A WORTHLESS LITTLE GIRL"

"no mom and dad you dont mean that"

"WE NEVER LOVED YOU"

"you dont love me why what  did i ever do to make you not love me

my mother cackles evilly

"WE NEVER LOVED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE"

"no

no

no