Bad...

- Bad... -

I kissed him... But I new this wouldn't go so well. I pulled back. "Jack... Violet told me that if I liked you bad things would happen and I would regret it." I say "Whoa? Violet? Whoa?" He says shocked "The only thing is that... she didn't tell me what she meant by regret it" I say with a tear forming "Elsa... ill pretext you, don't worry..." he says hugging me "But... what about at my house..." I say "I'll watch over you" he says. "We should get to science" he says "Ok" I say well walking out of the art room.

- In Science class -

"Alright... I will form groups of 2... for this class... you will stay in those groups for the entire semester... so choose wisely." said M. Helga "Um.. Elsa do you wanna be my partner?" Jack asks me "Me? Ok!" I say well he grabs my hand "I promise you your day will not end lovely" whispers Violet. "Oh... I don't have a partner!" howls violet. All of sudden, all the boys except Jack, Hiccup and Flynn ran to Violet. She chose the most handsome guy in the group. "Alright... I hope you chose your partners by skill not by beauty... cause you will be dissecting frogs today." I swear when she said that I almost barfed... "Jack I think I'm gonna be sick" I say well clutching my stomach. "Ok well get you to the nurses" he says. Then he kiss me again... but this time... Violet was there. Then she told M. Helga that she had to use the washroom. M.Helga ordered Jack to stay in class well I went to the nurses and V.I.O.L.E.T went to the "washroom". I walked into the nurses office and I laid on the bed. Seconds later Violet swings the door open. "Violet?!" I yell "Well, well, well, isn't it Boyfriend stealer. What did I say about Jack?" she says "Um... Violet I didn't mean to!" I say... but then she walks out and I give a sing of relief... but seconds later she comes back in... but with a BASEBALL BAT!!!! And a electric dog collar! "Violet! what are you doing!" I ask worried "Oh don't worry sweets it won't hurt..." she says then she swings the baseball bat at me and I go unconscious. "Ha ha... lets see what you'll do when I zap you when you get near Jack... Ouch" Violet says putting the electric collar around my neck but it looks like a necklace.

- Later -

"Hey Hic have you seen Elsa?" Jack asks Hiccup. "Last place I saw her was walking to the nurses" he replied "Thanks" Jack says well walking to the nurses door. He walks in and Violet peeks her head a little to see us "Elsa!" Jack says well about to kiss me "What happened to me?" I ask him "I don't know are you ok?" he says well helping me up "Ya I'm fine" I say well he is about to kiss me 💥ZAP💥 "Ow!" I say well grabbing my neck.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Please comment vote and follow.

- Ashley

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww