High school years (Jelsa Fanfic)

Chapter 1

I was getting ready for my first day in high school. Im so nervous. I looked at the letter that had everything I needed in it...

___________________

10 pencil crayons

1 pack of crayons and markers

3 erasers

2 pencil sharpeners

2 packs of paper

1 back pack

School books will be at school.

___________________

I live with my little sister Anna in my Grand-Parents house. Our parents passed away long ago. "Oh... Elsa, it's time for school" I hear my grand-mother say "I'll be right down nana" I say.

I put on my strawberry red dress with little snowflake designs on it. I wore my red lace shoes. I put my hair in a fish tale braid with a red ruby flower clip in it with a red bracelet. I walked out of my room and I went into the kitchen. I seen a ham sand witch on the table. Anna was sitting down at the dinning table eating scrambled eggs and bacon well drinking orange juice. I heard the horn of the bus so I grabbed my pack pack, my sand which and ran outside. I looked at the number of the bus. "Ah. Bus 49" I walked to the doors but I stood to close to the doors so when the conductor opened the doors they hit me right in the face "Ouch" I whisper. I walk in and I see only one sit left and it was next to a boy with white hair. He was wearing a navy blue vest, under that was a white striped shirt and he was wearing ripped jeans. He had navy blue laced shoes. "Um... is anyone sitting here?" I ask him "No" he says looking at me "May I?" I ask him sitting down "Sure" he says "Um... what's your name?" he asks me "Im Elsa" I say "You?" I ask "Jack" he says "And that's Merida and Hiccup" he says pointing to the seats in front of us well they turn around "Sup" Hiccup says "Don't act cool geek" Merida says punching his elbow "Ow" he says holding it "And that's Rapunzel" he says pointing behind him. I looked but I immediately turn back because her and some dude where making out. "Smooth" Jack says. Rapunzel turns around. "Shut up" she says to Jack well going back to the scene. "Well where here" Hiccup says grabbing his bag.

We all walk out of the bus and we walk in what looks like a mansion. The principal stood in a foyer and directed us to a huge hall. "Alright students! Welcome to another year of High school at Snow High. Now i would like you all to welcome Elsa Summer to Snow High."

"Hi" I say nervously "Hello, hey, hi gorgeous" Some people said and some guys whistled 😏 !DRING! "Alright Elsa please come to my office! The rest of you! To your classes!" he yells and everybody starts to walk to different classes "See you later" Jack says blushing "Bye" I say blushing well walking into the principal's office "Here is your schedule. If you need help your tour guide will help you around." he says handing me my schedule "Um... Sir, who is my tour guide?" I ask "Jack Frost. he has white hair. Impossible to miss" he says now go to your first class."

I walk out of the office. "First class... History class. Room 214" I say "You have history class to?" Jack asks me "Ya?" I say "Um... I guess M. White told you that I'm your tour guide?" he says "Ya" I say blushing "Well shall we?" he says "We shall" I say "History is this way" he says walking me down the hall.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Who ho! First chapter finished! Please comment, vote and please follow!!!!!! Bye!!!!!!!! :-)

-Ashley

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••