Jack, im back!

- At Jack's house -

" I couldn't wait to see his face when he see's me!" I said to myself. I rung the doorbell and I see a figure walking to the door. When the door opens I see a short little girl with pale skin, light blue hair, white eyes. She was wearing a lite blue dress like her hair that goes to her knees with waves at the end with light blue flats. "Hello?" she said "Hi, um is Jack here?" I asked the most politely I could. She looked at the ground them mumbled "He's not here and he's not coming back." "Um what's your name?" I asked "Skylar. Skylar Frost... Jack little sister." she replied. I was shocked cause jack never told me he had a sister. Then I saw her mother walk up beside her. She had Black hair, blue eyes and she was wearing a dark purple dress with silver high heels. "May I help u?" she said "Um ya I was wondering where Jack was?" I replied. "Oh..." she said quietly "Come in" she said guiding me to the living room. There was a white sofa, black arm chair, 2 golden lamps on 2 white side tables next to the sofa. The door hade zebra patterns on it. Skylar went up to her room so it was just me and Jacks mom. "I'm sorry that I came so unexpectedly." I said "Oh no problem. So u wanted to know where Jack is..." she said "Yes... the last time I saw him was a while ago" I said "We'll... He moved away." she said "What?!" I said "Yes... He said that this girl named Elsa Summers kept getting hurt by Violet Fox because if him. He couldn't live with himself if something would happen to her. So he said that if he wouldn't live here, she wouldn't get hurt. The thing is... I never met Elsa." she said taking a drink of water. I was silent for a minute then I said "I'm Elsa Summer." she looked at me with the biggest eyes possible. "U? Ur the reason why my son moved away from his family? U?!!!!!!" She said furiously "I, I'm sorry I didn't do anything Violet was jealous of me and jack being together." I replied "Get out!" she yelled "Get out!" she said again "I'm so sorry!" I said we'll running to the door "I am so suing u for this!" she said. Her hair was turning red! I couldn't see anything in the house cause I was outside now. "He left because of me..." I mumbled waking down the street.

-----------------------------
Hey guys what's up! Ashley hanging out with u today! So I didn't get a chance to update in a while but u should expect update's throughout out the day! So I hope you liked this little chapter ill try an update later on today! BYE!!!!!

-Ashley
---------------------------------