Jealousy; austin p

You two were hiking up the mountains to take pictures for the sunset. You both knew that you would be doing all the work, but company was always welcomed. Especially when the company is your boyfriend. Half way up the trail you met one of your old friends from the gym.

"Hey Henry, long time no see" you said, smiling

He smiled back, and slung a sweaty arm around your shoulder."Hey y/n, you hiking up?"

"Yeah I am actually. I'm just gonna take a couple pictures of the sunset". You and Henry were so caught up in conversation that you forgot to introduce your boyfriend. "This is Austin, my boyfriend"

Henry nods in recognition, and holds a hand out to shake it with Austin. A humorless laugh escapes Austin's mouth and he continues walking. "No thanks"

You stare in shock at the retreating figure of Austin, wondering what had gotten into him.

"I'm so sorry about him Henry, he usually isn't like that" you mutter in disbelief.

"It's fine, go get your guy" he ruffles your hair, and you take off in a jog, your camera bag bouncing against your hip.

Moments later, you come across Austin, sitting near a tree.

"Oh look who came to see me" he said.

You shook your head again, and walk closer to him. "What's gotten into you?"

"Well y/n I came to have some alone time with my girlfriend and some male cougar shows up and starts flirting with you. What do you think is my problem?", He ranted.

A laugh escaped your lips, he was jealous. That's all it was. He was feeling threatened by Henry.

You smiled, "Austin baby, he's just and old friend from the gym. Besides, he's like 37 and he's married with two kids. Remember I told you about babysitting Anne and Marie?"

He nods."Those are his kids?"

It's your turn to nod this time. "I would never leave you for him babe. You're my goldilocks and I love you"

**************************
This was kinda short but we're trying to update more often.

Thanks for reading! Drop a vote and comment.

Later will be greater,

-J&J